Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Cindy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thefunkygiant, Nov 27, 2011.

1. "When Life gets hard I pick up that card, with a smiley face and call him over to my place."

2. I would hit, it i wasn't this baked right now. But make sure you smoke some for me, nicee nug

3. Cindy is my xmas tree this year. HUGE stimulant sativa dope, never had sour cindy before.

yummy nug

4. Yeah just picked up another 1/4 of this stuff man I wish I could describe the taste. At first your like oh OK some sour, I taste the diesel smell it OK nothing speacialnbut as u hit it there is this sweet undertone like sweettooth or bubbalishis or something I like and for 100 a 1/4 not bad..,I'll post a shot in a few..

5. anything sour, sounds good.

6. nice cross for sure man

7. that's some dank. nice pick up

8. #11 thefunkygiant, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011

well sometimes...when i couldn,t get medical grade stuff a while back, i would get some "street" stuff you know "no name sour" my wife and i call it "FLOUR" for fake ass sour.. that stuff can just make u mad but other than that yeah sour is great speakng of which is some of the quater of sour cindy i just piked up and a link to a pic of Sour Purple disel the best "sour i have ever had..Purple sour diesel sativa dominant marijuana strain picture

9. thanks

10. [quote name='"Snowman00"']anything sour, sounds good.[/quote]

Fo reeall. Nice dense nug.