Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour bubble

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by terminatortwo2, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Alright, I copped a quarter of this bud yesterday, and it was the most intense high I've ever had. It was covered in crystals, and sparkled in the light. I'm not that new to smoking, but is weed supposed to "sparkle"? Sorry for the shitty iphone pics, my camera didn't really capture what I was talking about.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks really dank

3. Sounds like an upgrade for you. I have a homie who gets his bud from someone different than me, and one day I smoked him out and he was blasted because my shit is way stronger than the stuff he smokes, and we are both pretty heavy smokers. But as for the sparkles yes. Most bud I've gotten looks like its been man handled and the tricks are all gone leaving no sparkle. But when you grow bud and its fresh on the plants it will sparkle and if you harvest it and are carful and handle it with care it will keep all the trichomes in tact, then it will look über frosty and be very sparkly. So ya, whoever grew and trimmed it did a good job handling it very delicately.

4. Looks like some good shit, how does it taste?

5. It tasted great. It had a different unique, fresh like taste. But yeah, this was fresh from the dealer, and I copped the best from the stash. Definitely some dank haha.

6. deff has my approvel for dank status

7. Also, about half way through my first blunt, it didn't even feel like I was inhaling smoke. It was super smooth