Sounds of the Underground anybody?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by IGotTheCottons, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Who's going?

Lineup includes (but is not limited to) the following:

A Life Once Lost
    Unearth
    Madball
    Gwar
    Poison The Well
    From Autumn To Ashes
    Terror
    Lamb Of God
    Every Time I Die

And a lot more I can't remember off the top of my head... Anyone planning on going to this?

2. gwar i like

hmmm no not going

last concert i was at was to thornspawns cd pelease party

but sounds like a good line up

majick majick ninjas whut?!

3. To be honest.. don't like any of those bands :|

4. what kind of underground ? rap-hiphop,clubbing,rock,..?

5. its heavy metal type music i think.. with a mix of emo/punk?? Well I'm pretty sure.

6. I fuckin' love Lamb Of God. Sounds like not too bad of a lineup. I haven't heard about it coming to town though.

7. It's a metal/hardcore/emo/etc... All crazy good bands though... I've seen A Life Once Lost twict, Unearth twice, Madball, and was supposed to see Lamb Of God, but we had to leave due to car troubles... Some crAzy shows... Philly hardcore is wild... It's not like anything else out there :eek: <= is usually the expression for a first timer when the pit breaks out.

8. Dude, you will love Gwar live! They are literally fucking nuts... They put on a hell of a show. They dress up, and kill eachother, and shit like that. When i went they had a bunch of zombie like things fighting, and one gave birth in a bloody mess... Creepy shit, but interesting to watch.

Never seen any of the other bands live, or heard of the show...

9. madball is fucking sick

10. i wanted to go but i have no way of getting there. a couple relatives are going. lucky bastards