soundcloud.com

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tabbit, Feb 4, 2012.

1. I was wondering how many of you have heard of this and/or use it.
    I know I've uploaded a few projects created in FL Studio 10 and Logic Pro 9. It'd be nice to get some constructive criticism or something on the songs. Not only in the link in my profile, i'll leave it at the bottom of my post. If you don't know what soundcloud is or don't care enough to check out my songs don't worry about it. There's not like there's any pressure or anything - just looking for opinions.

Somnus (Electronica)'s sets on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks for your time, everyone.
    Stay green, community.

2. There's already a thread for soundclouds duuuude, search...bro

3. Sorry lol, just came back after a very long time. I will, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Peace

4. Shit, great job man! Love the tracks. :)

Somnolence is my favorite, that is just beautiful. Beautiful name too. Love the laid back chill vibe to the whole thing. I've been sober for a while but the it really makes me want to light one up and just kick back and zone haha

Really digging Fringes too. The others are tight but those two are my favorites. Well done man, keep it up :) Do you compose all these yourself or are they sample based?