Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sound morphing. Please read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Catlyfe, Aug 5, 2011.

1. turn the fan off. its a form of white noise and when it is dark, and especially when your high, your brain will play tricks on you because of it.

2. Just be calm and try to control your thoughts. If you really want to trip smoke some Space Cadet herbal incense then see if you can REALLY control your thoughts. It's insane

3. Bro they're coming for you. Your done for.

4. This is fucking retarded.

5. If you lay on the ceiling you might be able to hear the voices from the 5th dimension.

6. I also experience hearing shit with only the fan on. Literally just last night I asked my girlfriend if she just heard a helicopter land, and she was deeply confused.

7. #27 S0UR, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao

8. Well I figured it out. My neighbors were having a party last night. It was about 3:30 when I looked out the window. Needless to say I went and joined em. Cannabis is a crazy ass plant!

9. lol wow. If i were you I just would have turned off all the noises in the house one by one to see what it was. It's almost always your mind misinterpreting things while high