Sound like a snitch to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by UNTASmoka, Nov 27, 2007.

1. So the other night me and my 3 buddies decided it was time to make some brownies. So we went out lookin for some of the main ingredient. We called around and all of our usual hook-ups were out. About a week earlier this black guy came up to us on the bus back to out apartment and asked if we smoked. One of my roommates said yeah, and he told us hes got this AWESOME purple kusch for 40 a g. That seemed kinds high priced to me. Anyway, we decided to give him a call around 10 oclock. He said yeah he will have some around 12(midnight). We got tired of waiting and found a 1/2 O of schwag for $20 and went and picked it up. We got back to the apt around 11. About 11:45 or so I had to run some errands. So me and 2 of my roommates piled into my car and headed out. We were pulling around to the front of the apt and a cop car pulled up and parked. No less than 5 minutes later the guy with the purp called us, and called about 5 times in a row. Coincidence or do you guys think he may be a nark?

Edit: We got back to the apt about 12:30, the cop was gone, and we never heard from the guy again.

2. Definately not anyone you want to buy from.

3. Sounds like a sketchy deal, did you give him your adress? hopefully not, if it was A cop they will probably watch your house?

4. didnt give him our addy, but he said he lives at the same apt complex as us, and he knows what building were in.

5. Either way, even if he isn't a nark, 40 dollars is a ridiculous price to pay for 1 gram of nug.

I'd stay away from him if I was you, not because he might be a nark but because he's black.

JOKING!!!!!!!!!! :smoke::smoke::):):D:D:wave::wave::eek:

6. Hahaha, I almost -repped you dogg. lol.

7. Well I debated deleting the post, but I had to leave it lol.

Anyway, I have lots of black friends and I make jokes like this all the time, just as I have jewish friends and I make jewish jokes all the time and they all find it funny, so I figured the City could handle it.

Come to think of it I make racial jokes about everybody....especailly those greasy italians. ;)

8. No way is he a narc.. Narc's dont sell weed.. they are buyers... Undercover police officers are not allowed to promote the sell of an illegal substance.. he may be sketchy.. but hes not a piggy.

9. wow, that exact thing happened to my friends, and the cop looked in their car, weed was in between the seat, lifts up the seat cover, falls under as he puts the cover down, talk about lucky.

10. They have cops selling fake drugs on Cops all of the time.

11. since when?

ive never seen a narc posed as a seller.. you can easily use entrapment.. if someone offers u a product.. and you say yes.. you could easily say u had no intent on getting the product unless you were offered it.. it just cant legally be done.

plus cops arent interested in buyers.

12. Idk, a while. I watch it on G4 sometimes and they get buyers all of the time by posing as sellers.

13. Nah dogg its the truth. Seen it on cops all the time. Then they possess the cars they people roll up in.

14. The only thing i could think is they are very old cops from the early 90's.. i gaurentee that if i was ever sold weed and got busted for buying, i wouldnt get shit.. unless i was the one looking for it.. the only way i could get fucked is if i went around and up to a cop and asked "hey you got any green u selling"

if they make contact with u, then you have no responsibility.

15. He's right i seen that shit all the time and the posed dealers are always African-American

16. Yeah me and my friends smoked some last night and this topic came up so I figured I would get on a forum and see what u guys thought! I am definately staying away from him!

17. thats some fucked up shit...id lay low for a lil while...somewhat

18. nah man those cop episodes are like from 2000-07. they bust people all the time setting up undercover dealers and it's not entrapment either according to the law even though it seems so

19. Wrong buddy,

Narcs sell weed, Narcs sell guns, Narcs do all types of illegal shit.

Narcs sell drugs all the time. Its not entramptment if your not 'forced' to buy the drug. They offer the drug, If you take it, Its your decision.

20. Nah dude. Cops sell drugs undercover. How do you think they work up to the big guys?

They can't just go, "Hey, guys! I need a couple hundred ki's... Who's moving the weight around here??"

Plus I saw on *cops* the other day, they were telling 10 dollar 'bags' to people who would drive up. They would confiscate their car and shit.