Sound Legit?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ReMpTiOn, May 24, 2013.

1. Well the weather has been pretty shit as of late with bairly any sun all clouds. Could I take my plants inside during the day and put them under lights and when it gets dark just put them outside. Or will that fuck with them

2. did u start them inside or outside?

3. outdoors

4. If you put them inside under 16/8 lighting, you could just keep them inside til its time to put them back outside. Id leave them inside for the dark cycle, and just put them back outside when the weather is better. Depending on if you have them in pots or in the ground, would make quite a bit of difference. If they were in pots, it would be easy, but if they were in the ground i would be careful removing them as the roots would be larger with no walls (like in a pot) to stop them from expanding. You could damage them badly and stunt them alot if they were just in the ground. Its up to you to out weigh the pros and cons.

i personally have never moved plants back inside from outside, so please dont assume me to be an expert! My pov is from reverse hardening them off. I belive its doable