soulja boy ruined by weed?(then and now pic.)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dreams3232, May 4, 2010.

1. #1 dreams3232, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    found this browsing...opinions ?
    [​IMG]

2. um no. he got tatted up that's for sure. he's still not cool though, no matter how many blunts he smokes

3. Hes been smokin the whole time hes been famous. He just never talked about it in his first album because the genre was different and targeted to different age group.

4. forealeo?
    fuckin dank.

5. You can't ruin something that's already broken beyond repair.
    :smoke:

6. Truth be quoted

7. I aint much of a fan of him but he has gotten better since his "Crank dat" Days. His music is actually alright now.

8. makes more money then u and me combined lol

9. So do prostitutes.

10. So do prostitutes.

Money means jack shit, you can't put a price tag on "respect".

11. true lol

12. Was gonna say something similar to this, but it's been stated better than I could of put it.

Or good music.

13. /thread.

14. soulja boy is a disgrace to music. he exploited youtube to get his stupid (yet catchy) dance out there and everyone doing it. anyone that knows anything about music or rapping knows that soulja boy is absolutley horrible and deserves no money for his music attempts... and who cares what he looks like? if anything, weed would make his music better, but im sure hes been smokin forever. and why do you use the word ruined? getting tatts and such is being ruined? im not sure i get what you mean

15. mine starts to deteriorate around 20 million

16. Yeah, the sad part is he'll be homeless in 10 years and have blown through more money than you and me combined will ever make.

The old saying rings true. A fool and his money are soon parted.

And to address the OP, when I read "before and after", I'm expecting Michael Jackson change here, or some meth-head picture collage.

Fucking tattoos are not exactly "before and after". Tats are just fucking expensive, that's all. Shit, I don't have any tats right now, but if I was raking in mad money like he was at one time, I'd probably get tatt'ed up too.

17. Another thread to hate on a "fake hiphop artist". *sigh*

18. this.

19. you just enjoy terrible music

Another thread to hate on a "fake hiphop artist". *sigh*

and so do you

20. You gonna tell me I listen to terrible music when everything I listen to is mainly old hip-hop. Only reason I listen to some of the new rap shit is cause its new. Old hip-hop does get old after a while.