Soulja Boy is a genius

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dazey, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Probably the worst rapper to ever get in the game but somehow you still hear all his songs on the radio, in the club, in kids cars. He's made 10 million from cingular off of ringtones alone and is making money for making these retarded fad songs. I honestly don't even think he even tries because he knows that if he uses a catchy beat it will get played and sold. He's like one big troll. Just laughing at people buying his music while he makes money. He has a gaming clan that cost money to get in to. And people do it. It's ridiculous.

This song makes me laugh when he say's bammer bammer bammer lol. But you'll still hear it everywhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGJCT3R154]YouTube - Soulja Boy Tell'em - Speakers Going Hammer[/ame]

2. If it's popular, people will buy into it, regardless of how stupid it is, which is why music is so bad nowadays.

3. No.

He thinks he's making good music.

4. Couldn't of said it better! :smoke:

5. #5 J_Dawg, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT OF THAT SONG? WHY IS THIS EVEN POPULAR?:mad::confused::mad: Whenever Soulja Boy came out with CRANK DAT I though that this guy was gonna be a one hit wonder. I was so, so, so wrong:(.

AND WTF DOES BAMMER MEAN CUZZ NOW THATS GONNA BE STUCK IN MY HEAD:mad::mad::mad:

Oh yeah, and just so Soulja Bitch knows, people usually HATE it when your cruisin' through a fuckin' neighborhood keepin' *****z up bumpin' some lame shit!!! FUCK YOU!! If I met Soulja Bitch in person I'd tell him too suck my dick and then afterwards I'd kick him it the nuts and run off with his chain!!.

FUCK:mad:

6. shoes @ 1:11...boss.
    i think they're these:
    [​IMG]

7. I'd also run off with his shoes!!

8. Point made.

9. songs should have more than three lyrics, and they should at least be different words lmfao wtf is wrong with the world these days

10. This is a terrible song, ugh.
    bammer bammer bammer :rolleyes:

11. #11 prti228, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    what was the point of this thread? Half the reason most of these so called terrible artist are around is b.c. you jackasses talk about them more than their fans.

12. lol. a troll.

the shoes are whack. his songs are whack. pretty much he's whack.

but still there be some dumb ass fools falling for his shit.
    he pretty much said it himself in the video 1:35
    "yall makin it too easy, its not fair"

lmfao. wow.

13. Qft people just need to leave it alone.

14. just the name 'speakers going hammer' tells me all i need to know

15. Doesn't mean he can make music

/thread

Feminizing the black male with one ringtone artist at a time

16. I agree actually. And whether he thinks he's making shit music or making amazing music, he did prove ... either way ... that stupidity can and does sell. Extremely well. Gucci Bandanna Gucci Gucci Bandanna

Sergio Cilli, Infomania, Current TV: "Put in some effort Put Put in Some Effort"

Had me rolling when I saw that.

If he doesn't know he's rushing garbage down his production line, he's retarded.

If he knows what he's done and is maniacally laughing through the night... sigh... he's a smart guy.

I think anyone could have done what he did. But we all thought it was a)retarded to make such garbage, b) humiliating to your identity/intelligence.

Is it worth all the money to be seen by most of society as a clown? Some say yes. Some do well. Good for them.

17. Soulja Boy is a good example of a guy who laughs on the way to the bank. Talking about becoming super rich for no fucking reason!! He kind of gets on my nerves, but I guess he just likes that. He knows that he annoys bunch of people but he doesn't give a shit, because he's filthy rich.

18. Can't wait till this ***** becomes bankrupt.

19. motherfuckers on this site take shit way to seriously. nobody said his shits deep or anything, he makes good ass party music its that simple not every thing needs to be about something. you need music to dance to or just get drunk and have fun to and he makes it and does it real well

20. I can and do get drunk and dance to anything. I could get drunk and dance to the sirens of a squad car and the flashing lights. I can get drunk and dance to Soulja Boy. I can get drunk and dance to Aesop Rock. Anything, really...

What's that? Maybe you could, too? But everyone else's opinions.... Fuck everyone else and their opinions. You can do anything you want. Literally anything. I find more 'serious' music more danceable by the way. 4/4 is boring.