Soul Shine Family Glass Appreciation Thread ONLY!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 20, 2012.

1. #1 tobymac420, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    So i got my first SSFG piece as you all know. I was a little weary as I always tell people to get a SSFG travel tube when they want cheap quality but had never smoked one myself. I decided to practice what i preach and get my own. I am so happy I did. I got a Hybrid stemline upgridded worked. It hits amazing and is perfect travel size! It stacks pretty nice and will be my oil piece pretty soon. I figured I would start off this thread and lots more people can join in. I know that at least 25% of this forum owns a SSFG. Show and share the SSFG love guys.

Toby Mac

Ps A milk vid will be on the way. I just got my bloggie hd cam and am still learning how to use it. I want to put music to my video so it will take some time lol.

Attached Files:

2. Sweetness! Mind if I ask how much you paid?

3. Nice piece man. I was looking at this onebut i thinkim gonna get the great size beaker cause of the 44mm tube probly add the showerhead to it. How thick is the glass on your piece?

4. in a PM, and I think he has already told people he won't tell them do to reasons...

and also, Toby wheres the pic with the whole thing in it:p haha..

and def seems like a sick ass oil rig.

5. there already is a SSFG thread btw.

6. Its a thick piece. I will say it is small. Like the size of my Sheldon Black six shooter. I tried to search for a thread but didn't see one. It must be pages back.

7. Yeah the small size is why i went with the beaker i wanted somthing alittle bigger. Did you add the color work to the standard Hybrid gridded inline? Looks nice.

8. Yea I did. I like small bubbler like bongs. Seems my big ones always get knocked over by the dog or wife lol.

9. Someone else needs to post some work up. I will say the disc diffused slide I got is amazing. Its the lightest tastiest hit ever!

10. don't have one to post up! or I would! haha

11. Oh yea I wanted to mention this since it's the SSFG thread. They let me know when I bought my piece and to tell you guys. If you ever buy a piece from Ray at SSFG and the steam breaks. Ssfg will repair it for $10 plus shipping. That is amazing considering most places online charge $99 plus shipping. Just a heads up as to me that's awesome because all my pieces break on the stem or downstem!

12. I just got their mini inline, but I will post some pics up later in the week when my showerhead downstem and custom bowl come in.

13. Sweet how do you like it? I love mine favorite piece so far.

14. Ive onky gotten 3 oieces from them so far.
    Travel tube, travel beaker, and a bent neck gridded hybrid.

Might buy a full size stemline from them, but im thinking im gonna go for a sov, or sgw waffle v2

15. Post some pics dirty. I wanna see everyone's SSFG.

16. I love it, I really can't say enough good things about ssfg in general. Best customer service I have ever experienced.

17. I had had found out about them before I bought my HVY tube I would have bought that from them as well.

18. That's what I'm saying. I know we all push ssfg but i wanna get it out there that Allison is awesome! Super nice. Ray is amazing on the torch as well.

19. Here's a few pics of my ssfg gear:

worked single gridded inline:
    [​IMG]

pillbottle ashcatcher w/ showerhead diffy:

[​IMG]

Worked section on the bottom of my beaker:

[​IMG]

my disk diffused slide:
    [​IMG]
    (The first worked slide i ever bought, and I managed to break the horn off of it a while back >.<)

I too recommend them to anyone looking for a piece on a budget.

20. ^^^ That's a sick motion-pic milkshot man.