Soul Loss from smoking?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Weedsanecessity, May 3, 2018.

1. You won't lose your soul from smoking. Other things may take it though assuming a soul exists in the first place. Going by that it sounds like fear is blocking your heart. Bitches come and go but as soon as a bitch going stops being painful you've certainly lost your soul.

You gotta carry on and dare life to punch you again. And again. That's life. You get punched than you're comfortably dizzy from the punch and bam another punch.

2. So you've gone deep into your mind. Not a thing many people can do. I myself can say that I've gone beyond deep. When smoking I can feel myself kind of surfing through my mind and pulling up memories from years and years ago at will. I think of society and how everything is connected, and how everything humans have done is basically fucked up. I'm not sure if people quite get you, it's hard to put it into words. Or maybe it is just me thinking you cannot put it into words.Whatever it is, your soul will always find its way. Peace

3. @EliteGeet No there are many of us nowadays that do understand, we just aren't always around. Your vibe attracts your tribe :) The mind/ego is the one who creates and thinks all over the place and lives in confusion. It must surrender to the higher-self/higher-mind/soul to become whole. That is the key.

This is Enlightenment or Freedom from all Illusion.

• Like Like x 1