Soul Loss from smoking?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Weedsanecessity, May 3, 2018.

1. I've been smoking since I was twelve. Started growing at 15, dealing at 17, hospitalized at 19 for grandiosity. I had so much light I thought I was Jesus. While in the hospital I began to realize my psychic capabilities, such as reading. After jail and hospitalizations and coming down from antipsychotics. I started smoking again to relax, sleep, eat, forget I'm alone (after those incidences friends began to stray). Skip a few years I got my own place and things were good aside from mild depression. One day I smoked by myself play destiny, and I thought something I did not want mean to, like I wasn't in control. I felt my energy leave me and the feeling was frightening, I couldn't shake this feeling of not feeling. Despite that event I continued to smoke and it became worse, I would hear voices, not sure if it was my ego, transference from my neighbors, or spirits, either way I wasn't digging it. About a year pass by and just haven't thought much of it. I get in a loving relationship, until she cheated. I was devastated. I get hospitalized again, I was grandiose again and felt on top of the world. Leaving out the recruitment for CIA Jedi team. I get into a fight with someone and he broke my jaw. After coming home from surgery, things were quiet. I smoked a few and was worse than before. One day I cried which I rarely did and was honestly hard to. I cried and felt my loving energy come back! Though those thoughts came back. I retrieved multiple times myself with the grace of God, yet my irrational self would have reoccurring thoughts. I then sought spiritual help from shamans. These shamans healed me many times, one did a clearing which made me feel more empty. I've learned a lot. Such how to journey for myself. I had some negative experiences because my intentions where not good. Some good though. Fast forward many healing and regression. It's gotten to the point where nothing comes back anymore. I'm frightened i might not ever love again, where I might go after life. I can look back and say I should've never smoked, I should've never taken antipsychotics, I should've meditated more. Truth is this is where I am now, I'm not sure what my future has in hold for me or even if I have much a future. I do know I need to make a drastic change. So I guess the point of this story is, if you remain complacent, high all of the time, alone, and just make the wrong choices it could cause soul loss. I'm just hoping for the best. I'm curious if anything like this has happened to you. Any Questions/Advice/Theory's/Stories leave them below or feel free to DM me. Hope you liked my story

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just let go my friend everything will be alright you will find love again your a good soul

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You need to see a psychologist, and then see if they want to send you to a psychiatrist. Mental illness can be a very very very very serious thing, so you should have that ruled out before you blame cannabis.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. No smoking weed will not make you "lose your soul" I'm sorry but that's some of the most tremendous bullshit I've ever heard. Like other people said I hope u can talk to someone.

5. Toke_til, it may be absurd but sometimes off putting language can prevent those in need from seeking help. Many people who use cannabis are self medicating for a reason, the OP needs to sit down with a professional and figure out what his problems are. I wish you the best OP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sorry, I've never felt anything like you have before, especially not when smoking weed. I think you should talk to a psychiatrist like William said until you can get these feelings sorted out.

I don't think things are over for you. Times change, people come and go, but if you can allow yourself to be open to people and be on their level you can always make new relationships.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love marijuana, I grew it, sold it, and smoked it. I'm not saying that was the lead cause of anything.
    We are all one and marijuana opens up your perpetual gland and enhances psychic capabilities, which I already had from silence and spirituality. I sought psychiatric help in some cases medication made it worse. I believe devout meditation and practices can help. Marijuana was more of a medicine to me than any other substance. I have just been in solidarity which set my mind astray. The incidents that had happened didn't help either. Positivity is how I can higher my light and vibration. Don't forget that intention is a powerful thing though. We can get soul loss from trauma.

8. Being alone with your thoughts all day can be blissful, yet also a dangerous thing. People are social creatures. After I lost my job, lost friends to suicide, break up, jaw breaking, jail(police raided me, took 10grand of mine and put on the police report 3), lost being a promoter after that. Trust for people and socializing just wasn't the same. I began self sabotaging myself. We all have the capability to heal though.

9. Understand that a psychologist and psychiatrist are completely different. A psychologist is much more important for you to see. They will help you delve into your mental problems, psychiatrists in your case should really only been seen once referred by your psychologist. You need to talk about what's happening, and from your wording and phrasing they should be able to help you

10. That's why is so important who you share your energy with. If you want to be positive be around positive people.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Might check it out thanks for being so supportive!

12. My suggestion is you ease off the grass bro seriously

13. Im the opposite I don’t feel a thing unless I’m high. When I’m sober I’m blank and have to fake interest and I never show emotions just a fake smile.

14. I too am the opposite. I actually feel more connected to my soul while high, the barriers between mind, body and soul are gone and the three can become one.

15. From my experience with spirituality and cannabis or other psychedelics, they can have a taxing effect on our "energy bodies" so just remember, balance is key. When things feel imbalance take breaks and or do something else.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I think it’s not the weed, it might just be the shit that’s been going on in your life. I’m going through something really similar right now and I know it’s not the weed, at least not for me. Weed can’t make you lose your soul, it even opens your third eye and that could have some negative effects from

17. Don't believe nun of these ppl if you think your soul lost then yes it prolly is

Sent from my SM-J327V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. The best option would to become a daddy's wino but I take it you're a Yank so that's out the window.

I'm no expert but I think you need to take a break from smoking and do some good old fashioned graft, it's the only job. Sweating all day = sleeping all night.

When things level out and you get your mojo back then you can think about smoking again.

19. hey, I believe that you lost the person you thought you were once you had a massive change in your life and smoking was something you used to do before the change so you every time you smoked it made you think of these past times that you cant go back to. to be honest you need to get off pc games and find something that can make you feel whole because gaming will take away the time which you think you have and you wont ever see something you have achieved and would then demotivate you in your progression in life