Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So's anyway..............

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Jan 22, 2003.

1. ...........I'm gonna get me a Sharpie pen and I'm gonna fix up my eyebrows so I look mildly surprised all the time. Then I'm gonna walk around like that for awhile. Just to see what happens.

And then I'm gonna go drive my truck.

And I'm gonna find a song on the radio that I really like. This will be hard as corporate radio sucks. But I'm gonna do anyway.

And when that song comes on, I'm gonna turn it up real loud.
    And it will be cool. And I will sing along. And life will be good.

And when that song ends, there will be a car dealer's commercial come on. AND THEY WILL YELL AT ME FOR THE NEXT 30 SECONDS THAT I NEED TO BUY A CAR NOW BECAUSE TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND THERE'LL NEVER BE ANOTHER SALE LIKE THIS! EXCEPT FOR 2 DAYS FROM NOW WHEN HE'LL BE YELLING AT ME AGAIN ABOUT ANOTHER BIG SALE!

And I'll still have it turned up real loud.

And then the guy will come on at the end of the commercial and he'll talk real fast and take a lot of words to basically say everything we just said is bullshit.

And then me and my mildly surprised expression will drive to that car dealership.

And I will get out of my truck. And I will find a salesman.

And I'm gonna yell at him.

So there.

2. Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha That is the funnist shit I've ever heard! LOL

Let us know how this shit turns out. Sounds like a perfect thing to do!!!!! LMAO

3. LOL

You're a freak, Smokin! Do it and let us know how it worked out for you.

I do weird things, too, just for the reaction.....but a Sharpie's ink is kind of hard to wash off. Maybe you should go with a nice black eyeliner. It will be easier to remove when you decide that looking mildly surprised all of the time isn't so much what you really want to be looking like!

4. You don't understand.

I WANT to look mildly surprised all the time.

I figger it's a good way to keep people off balance.

If I could only figger out why I want to keep people off balance.

5. Smokin...I get the feeling that when you're around, everyone is already off balance anyway, mildly surprised looking or not!

6. Sounds like a hell of an idea to me! LOL

7. okie, youve given me inspration! lol this is a great idea! people are to used to whats around them, Im certain youll throw them off for sure. you'll be the talk of the dinner table!

8. Ok...so it's a hell of an idea. I agree. I just really think he should rethink the Sharpie and use eyeliner. It'll come off easier when he decides that he wants to look not so surprised.

9. Let it be known from this day forward that RMJL is now looking out for me. This is good. For I bear constant watching.

And the rest of you would have stood there and let me demark myself for life with a Sharpie!

Thank God for this fine woman!:)

10. Let it also be known that Smokie doesn't really listen to anyone anyway! He just said that so he could back oput of his idea!!!!!

11. Yep sounds like a plan man..

12. hahahah. i love it. post a pic with just your eyebrows man. and post a pic of the salesperson's face.

13. why is public nudity illegal?

14. Because we've all seen your ass Norm!

15. oh yeah...so you have....

sooo...

i want a sharpie..then i can put eyebrows on my ass.

16. HIGH All, you go get 'em smokin *LOL* something to see no doubt.

SShhhh you see people look at me funny All the time, back when I was 17 I was sucker punched by a friend who knocked my front right tooth out and to this day...yes...they call me a toothless wonder. It's the only tooth I don't have in my mouth All others are primo. Dentist keeps trying to get me to get a plate and I keep saying "You Talking To Me" *LOL* anyways it's me and I ain't changing for no one. So no mistaking me when you All come to visit one decade.

17. I got the giggles a minute ago thinking that I might be responsible for the sleep deprived Sensi sitting at a table in a restaurant with some really funky Sharpie drawn eyebrows!

You probably should look for inspiration elsewhere Sensi, my dear.

I'll break your heart.

And make you wear funny eyebrows.

18. I hear ya okie, that'd be sweet. I don't listen to the radio anymore because i'm tired of getting yelled at.

Sharpie washes off with enough scrubbing.

Back in the day i used to wear a lapel mic with a wallet sized effects processor and battery powered amp in my jacket pocket and i'd set it up so whenever i said something there it was all loud and distorted and had a sweet echo. it sounded pretty evil, and i'd go to wal-mart with friends and start by walking around the parking lot prophecising alien invasion apocalypses, then we'd go in and run around the store and cause shit, more alien apocalypse prophecy stuff, sometimes over the store intercom. we'd do this till we were gonna get kicked out then take off and go hit another wal-mart. Sometimes i''d draw sharpie tats on my hands when i did it. I had a t'shirt with an alien I airbrushed on it and i used to wear my skateboard kneepads everywhere. I had long hair hanging down over my face so nobody could see it. it was fun.

Peace

19. hahaha oh my god smokie!! :) definitely go for the eyeliner.

this reminds me of the friends episode where ross draws a mustache on rachel with a sharpie.. ehehe!

have fun driving around, mildly surprised and singing your guts out. <3 xoxoxo

20. Nice to see you again, TooSicks. Another old Yahookian coming to the board.