Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sorta pissed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hmdank903, Oct 5, 2011.

1. so i met up with a new dealer today and just wanted to test the waters so i only bought a gram from him. It's good stuff i guess, sorta fluffy and leafy, but smells nice and is pretty frosted. His scale wasn't working so i told him i would bring mine, but of course, it didn't work when we were in the car, but by eyeballing it looked like a solid gram. i got home and decided to try weigh it again and sure enough, the scale worked and only read .5 grams. i only paid $15 but i'm sort of pissed that i didn't realize the problem ahead of time. it's not worth going after him for it but i just needed to vent somewhere. :(

2. damn thats mad gay. i just scooped 10 g's for 135 and it was like .4 short and i was almost trippin but then i was like naa i aint even mad...

if i got .5 for 15 though.... id be mad.

try to find a dealer that isnt an asshole....
    smoke on bro :bongin:

3. Well man I would just call him up very nicely. If you got skimped just be straight and dont be an ass and he will hook it up ...

4. nah it was the last of his stash and he thought it was a gram but there was no way for him or me to measure it. in the scheme of things it's no big deal. just wish i didn't lose $15 but hey shit happens

5. Probably an honest mistake considering you both thought it looked like a gram...

6. No way. If I was a connect I would know how much a gram bag of the shit I would be selling would look like after scales ect.

I think its more then a coincidence that it was a .5 bag :eek:

I'm just saying after I sold a certain amount of gram bag's, that I would know if a gram bag is HALF empty.

7. well i mean it definitely looked like a lot more than it actually weighed, due to the fact that the nugs were so fluffy. i'm not trying to defend him. im just saying it's very likely that it was just a mistake.

8. don't blame the drug dealer anyone buying weed should no what a gram bag looks like anyways that's not to bad i no people paying 20 dollars for a gram but then again i live in ireland and smoke is very very expensive thank god i grow my own hahah :) :smoke:

9. I don't have a scale, but all the dealers who I chop from give me their address. I don't think I have ever been scammed, but If I was, that house wouldn't be in its original state for very long. Sucks for you though.

10. I've had a similar mistake. I wanted to try my dealer's new stuff so I only bought a dime of it and when he handed it to me I looked at it and was like o_O It was one nug that looked like a five nug, but he said it was 'super dense', 'super chronic', the usual. I felt it and it actually was pretty dense, smelled amazing too, Pineapple I believe. So I didn't really argue with it. But then I got to my friends house and we decided to weigh it out. It weighed a whopping .63 Needless to say, MFW -_- Anyways, so I called him up and was like "Hey man, I just weighed this sac out and it wasn't even .7, you tryna doop me?" the jist of his response was that if I wanted to I could go down to his house and he would gladly give me another bowl to even it out because according to him it read a gram on his scale. I was relatively irritated about it but not enough to mob to his house for a bowl. But at the price you paid? I'd be pisssssed, 15 bucks for a .5?! I get that for 5 bucks. Butttt, it is a tad bit your own fault, you did say you knew it was fluffy and leafy so usually the bags look a lot fatter so you coulda said something about it sooner.

11. Hey CinnaSquares, werent you that guy that was talking about shoving something in your ass?

12. i bought off a guy who sold me "40" worth...2 individual gram bags...with like a fuckin .8 and .7 in each....like wtf??? obviously people can get cheap

13. No, I swallowed a nug in a balloon and then smoked it after it had traveled through my body.

To the guy who actually posted the thread, that's kinda creepy. You have it bookmarked or something?

14. Oh I see, my bad. Haha

15. yo dude your tripping hard though if you think carefully about it.
    you say you lost $15 in reality you only lost $5... .5 and you pay 5 extra for it

16. Aw man, you pinched a (half) gram from your dealer's personal stash? Sucks that it was off, but at the same, that's your guy's personal stash ya know? Hope you at least burned a little with him.

17. Did that nug get you high as fuck like you thought it would? Also, would like the deets on how you managed to retrieve said balloon from the pooper.

18. Totally not worth to get pissed about these things people.. these are just the smallest problems in life :smoke: ..

19. I love having a family of stoners, I haven't met a dealer(If you don't count direct family) face to face in almost 2 years :)