Sorta lost money

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I was picked up by a friend yesterday to chill and get weed, I told him I was saving to get weed from another guy and he said if I put in 5 he would pay me back during the week. After we couldn't get weed near us, he said if I put in 10 for gas and 20 for weed it would be my bag and we used his 5 to buy cigs for the dealer for 25 amount. We get there and for 25 I get maybe .4, .5 max that was half shake. It wasn't bad bud, but the bag was pathetic and only packed one and a half bowls. Idk why I didn't speak up at the time. We go around back to the dudes house to take geebs, and the guy who sold it to me wanted to take more geebs of the weed he just sold to me. The guy who took me there said if I smoke a herb with him he'd get me back with some of the weed he was gonna get for driving the dealers friend out to the house, I was like sure. When all is said and done he dropped me off not near my house saying his girlfriend was tired and his truck was fucking up. I asked for the weed and he said it's just two nick bags, and I don't feel like opening it, I'll hit you up tomorrow. I tried to get in contact with him twice today and haven't got an answer. Fuck! I knew I should have stopped fucking with his ghetto connects, if I had chose to wait a week I'd have an eighth of dank, now I sacrificed like 2 grams for a tiny bit of bud. it sucks to feel like a sucker, what should I do?

2. Don't be such a pushover man

3. Stop hanging out with shitheads.

4. Stop being a sucker,stop chilling with dudes that dont treat u like a friend

5. Dont ever let the cash leave your pocket till you see what you like. even then have a look, hand it back an offer to pay what you think its worth.

next time, you round up a bunch of peoples money, buy a bigger bag and divide of half of it to the nickle and dime bag chumps put the other half in you pocket or sell it too.

The rule is double your money at the very least.

6. Don't let people like that walk over you. Sounds like they just used you for what they wanted and when done, didn't need you anymore. Find new people to deal with.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

7. you the type to who hang out with niggas you dont like -YG400

8. Take it as a lesson learned and find your voice

9. #highschoolprobs #16anditsucks #findyourownconnect