Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sort of broke my friends bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikkeyman, Dec 17, 2015.

1. I am borrowing a bong from my buddy, he says he doesn't really use it anymore so he's letting me borrow it because he has so many pipes and bongs. There are beads and little metal coils on the outside glued on near the bottom, but some of the metal coil things broke off and are just hanging there. I am really short on cash right now. How much will that cost to fix? The metal feels pretty flimsy.

2. He shouldn't care if some beading came off probably just wear and tear, as long as the bong still works it's fine man :)
    Also welcome to the community :)

3. Personally I wouldn't care as long as you told me. Maybe go to hobby lobby and buy some gorilla glue. Superglue usually doesn't work unless the surfaces are perfectly flat.

4. super glue and you're good. I have repaired many aspects of bongs and bowls with super glue. If you're gluing a bowl, for example a cheap 5 dollar glass bong bowl that you use for a grav like myself, use less than more cause it won't be in contact with the flame but if u get the bowl too hot the glue may run. Just smoke a bowl every 10 minutes and u should be fine

5. id tell him if i were you, he might notice super glue or something and if he is a good friend he wont care and he sounds like a good friend with giving you his bong