Sorry...

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Oct 14, 2004.

1. ...I've been away so much, but my boss wont hire me any staff at owrk so im stressing out and getting shattered everyday.

How are things with u guys tho?

Did i miss much?

:smoking:

2. Hey Dr. Krapp! :wave:

Was wondering what become of ya. Glad to see you posting again! :)

Things are going well over here in Indianaville. I hear ya about work. There's never quite enough hours in the day.

Ya better pull up a chair, spark one up, and get to readin'. You've got some catching up to do! :D

3. Welllll...let's see...

Luke got the nobel prize in litterature

Sid and Digit planned a plot against the english royal family in order to achieve Scotlands independence...but they were discovered and are now in the London Tower which was made a prison once again (maybe you can visit'em there, you from England, right?)

Hatebreeder won an MTV award

Critter has gone and sold all his bikes. Went back to bicycles and healthy food

Rumjil is running for president

MJ has been legalized in Wyoming, Hawaii and Florida

Superjoint has had a sex change and is now known as Superbowl

4. ^^^

Yeah, he more or less summed it up.

Welcome back Dok. Nice to see ya around again. Hows the Veedub's treating ya?

5. lol

well the dubs are going good, got my bed in my bus, and my bugs booked into the bodyshop :D

hopefully they'll both be done soon.

good ot have a warm welcome :smoke:

6. Welcome back man, hope you stick around for a while to come, missed reading the crazyness.

7. dok i CANT WAIT FOR YOUR BUG TO BE DONE!!!!!!! and then theres the ongoing rusty bus project. dude you NEED to pass your driving test before the bugs back