Sorry to be that guy- drugtest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheap Thrills 9, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Ok so i didn't smoke for three months then I smoked either 2/11or 2/12 and I only took one small gb. I have a drug test tomorrow at 8:00 pm. I can't use someone else's piss. Also the day after I smoked I ran 2 miles to sweat. I'm 6foot and weigh about 125.

Am I in the clear?

2. No. You are most likely going to fail because you decided to smoke marijuana the same month you had a drug test. You are doomed.

3. You should be clear

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You are mad skinny you should be clear

5. I'm around the same size as you and I've smoked all summer and then quit for 11 days and passed

6. The thing is I failed a drug test after 37 days but I used to be a total stone bot. I'll tell you what happens tho I'll probably be ok

7. I feel like you should be alright because you took a long break! Whatever you smoked a couple weeks ago shouldn't stick around in your body too much, especially since you're slim. Good luck with that :) 

8. fuck lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. What I found out about drug test for weed is mine showed some small signs of weed but just barely is they hired me anyways cuz the results were not 100%. This guy wanted an experienced roofer pretty bad so maybe that's why I got lucky.

Short version. Pissed hot for pot was hired anyways.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum