Sorry My Fellow Growers.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mels, Dec 23, 2008.

1. #1 mels, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    I apologise for my recent and lengthy absence from the growing forums. After I lost my last crop I couldn't bring my self to be here for long it saddened me. But with a new seed germinating and my life back on track I plan on staying for a while now.

This time around I plan on doing a monster scrog, 1 plant 1 closet. I will have close to 1 KW in CFLs I plan on making this the most epic cfl grow yet.

Peace,

2. Looking forward to it Mels. :)

GL. :D:smoking:

3. Welcome back !!

I can empathize with your situation. I had a couple of rough rounds this year and it fed into a general depression and malaise. Its heart wrenching to fail at something you put so much heart and soul into.

Be well .... and Happy Growing !!

4. nice, get to it, the fun is about to begin my friend, get ready! and scrog will be fun, you'll see

5. [quote name='"ridge"racer']nice, get to it, the fun is about to begin my friend, get ready! and scrog will be fun, you'll see[/quote]

O I know it is lol, I just lost two 6ft tall 3ft wide monsters.

6. Do you not remember where you left them :confused_2: LOL

Welcome back.

7. Lol they were not exactly a packet of peanuts.

8. Sorry to hear that about your lost... Do you care to share what happen to your crop ???

9. Ph issues and me not being there to correct it. :(

10. i'm exited to see your 1000watt cfl grow. it sounds exiting. are you using like the big 125 watt cfl's or just like the regular 42 houshold ones. because that'd be a lotta bulbs either way.

11. I got 2 200 watters one 125 and a bunch of household ones.

12. hey mels come check the sgu or scrog growers united thread we are trying to mass lots a data about scrogging. should be a couple pages deep or just search in on the thread search engine
    sorry for the loss good luck this time around