Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry just had to do it!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Mar 4, 2003.

1. you're lucky
    i wish we had grass, too much god damn snow!!!

2. i seen the sun for the first time today in a month it seems like...just too bad it was shining in my window and woke my tired ass up.

3. I got more rain, and more rain. off and on all day.

4. aah ride on toys lovem...turf tiger, tractor..i think thats for bushhoggin, ....an a lil lawnboy. guess what i aalways get stuck with......
    yep,yer right the push freekin lil lawnboy.
    i's got big muscles. :D
    just keep it up unoit, just keep it up.
    im comming an yer gonna have to take me to lunch
    peace

5. speakin of lunch..im hungry

6. Got the deeres up and ready for the weekend. I guess we'll be cutting grass this weekend for the first time.

I got to get fertilise down on the hay fields before the middle of march..

I got to much to do in the month of march!!!

7. It has been a freaky winter, shit for snow and I live in the mountains. It hailed like a bitch today and my power went out the wind blew so hard, but what are you gonna do, you know.

8. how about NOT DRUG TEST AT SCHOOLS!!!!!

9. *sidesteps Norm attempt to turn the thread*

Gonna be 72 here Saturday! Horses and things just starting to get green, I'm thinking first sunburn of the year. 12 days ago we had 16 inches of snow on the ground.

Taxes come back. New guts in this here lil' box, and printer scanner, and I shall volley back against your mountains with repeated shots of prairie.

Ain't got the Murray Mutant no more. Got a new one, and have'nt tore it up e'nuff to make it "better" yet.

10. your horses turn green?

11. LMAO!!!!

12. LMAO!!

13. are you just laughing to get your post count higher?

14. [​IMG]13 days till spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]LOL! [​IMG]im ready!!!!

15. WTF?!

16. tantic with the city is like... not touching myself until I turn the computer off and lay down by myself

17. thats hot man, that like clitori wavering about, around, beside, your head lol!

18. you said clitori

*giggle*

19. HIGH All, *LOL* (sits shaking head) You'll All love this...I think someone outthere sent some bad karma my way and I think I have a pretty good idea who.

For the first time this year...yes first time we have a....hang on folks....A snow fall warning for today the east coast of the Island is expected to recieve 5 to 10 cm and the west coast of the Island is expected to get 10 to 20cm.

*LOL* I know All you snow bound Blades and Bladies snows Aleady melting and wish you All get to cut the grass in the near future.

20. OOOhhh man it wasnt me!
    i swear!
    but ya should know better, than to spout the NOsnow song. :D
    peace