Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry, I know this has been asked...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonedstyle, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Gotta take a drug test next week because I'm joining the Navy. I read the sticky thread about this, but I still have some questions. I'm about 6'5, 235 lbs. I'm not a fat-ass, but I have a beer gut. Last time I smoked was about 2 weeks ago. Will 500 mg Niacin once or twice a day and green tea concentrated extract clean me out? I've been exercising my ass off lately and drinking about 10 glasses of water a day. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

2. sounds like you should be good, how much did you smoke last time you smoked and teh week before the last time. That also plays a part in the detox time. Some headshops in california carry 5 day complete cleansers that completely rid your body of the thc remnents in your blood and urine. Check out some local shops, ask around, and also dont drink any dark sodas or foods high in fat. Eath healty, drink healty, get good sleep, and just drink a lot of water and work out.:wave: should be all good, just dont stress your self out about it. Only so much of it you can control. the rest is just up to your body and how it will detox.

3. I was smoking about every other day, and even then it was usually only about a bowl of shwag. One thing I forgot to ask. I got 500mg flush-free niacin, is that the right kind? It was crazy, I went to GNC, they didn't have niacin! I couldn't believe it! I ended up getting it at Walgreens. They had the time-release and flush free. I asked the pharmacist what the difference was, and he just laughed. He told me to buy the flush free, and then he winked at me. He must of known what I was buying it for.

4. go to cvs and test yourself if your taking a piss test that is sorry im hi and haven't really read anything.

5. We don't have a cvs where I live. Does anyone know anywhere else I can buy a home drug test?

6. drug store walmrt

7. Wal-mart? Really? That surprises me. How much do they usually cost?