Sorry Guys..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bunny929, May 9, 2010.

1. #1 Bunny929, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    Yeah well yesterday.
    Yesterday, was a really hard one for me. My dad snuck into my house to look for cash the other day as soon as i left for work, (I caught him on my webcam/security cam) when he found a power cord going into a closet, tucked under the carpet.

In the closet, theres a trap door for the basement, and one for the attic. The attic trap door only he and i know exists.

He found my plants. 8 plants, (tallest was 4ft 5in.)

He didnt touch them, but when i got home for lunch break and saw that my cam has new footage, i saw my dad looking around. I didn't see him enter the room, but I could easily tell that he'd found something. Which he did.

I had a big choice to make. I have no way of safely getting them out of the house, (i dont have a suburban or anything to haul them away without beening seen, because by this time, my dad has told the entire town so i was on red alert. My baby Jupiter... Some of you may have seen her, she was beautiful. And I cut them all down, stuffed them in a garbage bag, and began the permanent tear-down of my beloved grow room.

Since February 4th.. I have been raising these plants, reading on the internet about them day and night to make sure i know what im doing well enough to have it figured out after my first crop.. Waisted.

Right now im just laying low. Because the cops may find out about this, very likely, so I have some house cleanin to do.

-------------------------feet/inches.
    Rest In Peace: Jupiter, Eve, Cyrus, Shinobi, Wee-Man, LowRhyder, Dracula, and Taurus..
    Daddy misses you..

I only have a pic of shinobi.. I wish i would have taken one of Jupiter.. You guys would be so proud.
    [​IMG]

2. That sucks majorly, but keep your head up. It may be tough now but as long as you play it safe, there will always be more grows in the future.

3. why the fuck is your dad snooping in YOUR house

4. Sounds like your dads a complete cock bait.
    That one plant looked nice, and that really sucks.
    Putting all that effort and then that bullshit happened.
    Sorry man =/

5. ^^^^^^Yeah, WHY?:smoking:

6. ^^
    Seriously?
    So sad :(

7. Yeah.. My dads a dick. I just found out today that more than 6 people in my town have seen them. People were waiting for me to go to work in the morning then he was showing everyone. :/

Im not afraid of jail anymore.. I have never had my heart racing so much as i cut down my pride and joy Jupiter..

Jupiter was amazing, but problematic. lol i named him Jupiter because all my seeds are rather poor seeds from shwag bags, but his seed looked perfect. And it was massive.

Jupiter:
    -Sprouted in 3 days.
    -was ahead of the rest by 2 inches on week 3
    -was ahead by a little more than a foot on "The Day That I Wish Never Happened."

I actually had to get 4 4ft fixtures, (2 Floros a piece) and hang them in a "TeePee" around him because he out grew the rest so bad he didnt fit in the regular grow room. I Took 12 clones of him, all survived, and i sold them all but 1. (the clone i used to determine the sex which turned up to be female.) x[

I was going to be switching to flowering yesterday as of right now..

8. thats a damn shame man i'm sorry. go toss a brick through your dads house window :devious:

9. Have you talked with your dad about this?

Change your locks and start over when you feel comfortable.

Also, WTF?! was he trying to steal cash from you?

10. No offense but your dad sounds like a dick.

11. Well as far as revenge goes, I'm getting it. My webcam has a security/Motion Detection feature, and so far just today, which now im on my lunch break, I caught 2 people.

My mom told my girlfriend that this makes her nervous because im "Too smart for my own good and the more they try to stop me, the more he'll want to do it. Because everyone disagrees with everything he does it seems."

Well. Lets take a look at my life shall we?

1. My dad was my idol, and my mom is Bi-polar and addicted to pain killers.
    2. I moved to be with my dad, only to find the prime example of my life turns out to be an absolute asshole/alcoholic/piece of shit.
    3. My dad breaks a beer bottle over my head in a family fight, and for some reason he convinced the sheriff that the wounds were self-given and I need to see a mental illness doctor.
    4. I spend 2 months locked up, while receiving countless mentality checks.
    5. Drop out of school because he stopped paying bills and someone had too.
    6. He calls screamin at me every night, and when he is in town, he comes over to start a fist fight.

My life never did go as planned. And I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I feel sorry for the world for fucking up a rare type of person that takes the utmost pride in everything he does, and never had the chance to be the Mechanic I've always wanted to be.

I'm done fighting it. I'm a loser. Not by choice, but there can only be a number of successful people before it stops being called successful.
    Coming soon.. Jupiter 2.0
    I intaked more information about growing in 5 months than anything. Im good at it. And I'm not stopping. :)

12. Sounds like you need some extra security to keep your dad out. So sorry about your plants :(

Any possibility of calling the police on your dad? If I knew my father was breaking in and stealing from me I wouldn't hesitate to press charges. You have the web cam evidence as long as it isn't self incriminating :p

13. You still haven't answered some pressing questions..
    Why is your dad going into your house for things? Why don't you do something to stop him/have you confronted him? Why the hell would he be showing people your plants? You said two more people showed up today, but didn't you already cut them? And, most importantly, why doesn't your dad just chill the fuck out and smoke a fat one?

14. Get away from your dad. That's all there is to it.

15. Don't need to be sorry at all mate, but make sure a brick goes through your dads window.

16. damn your dad is a complete dickfuck..forreal.press charges for breaking and entering in YOUR own house.who fucking does that to their kid....

17. would your dad really rat u to the cops
    what kind of father would want their son going to prison
    thats awful and sucks :(

18. Proceeds to blow, swingin' swords like shinobi.

Give you're plant a katana.

19. Wow, what a dick.

20. Lol.

Anyways man, it seems like you need to better secure your house. Or move away. On what fucking grounds can he just waltz into your house, invite people over and whip out your dope plants? You need to end that shit before he ends you.