Sorry guys..

Discussion in 'General' started by gimpy121, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Okay, so I've noticed that I've been a bit of a dick lately, and I'm sorry.

The place I just moved into has an ex K-9 dog that gets freaked out around weed (or drugs of any kind), and the live in landlady works for the dept. of corrections. Also, my girlfriend has been giving me a hard time about being a stoner. Needless to say, there's very little smoke-age going on.

I've been up for the past several nights because of my insomnia. I took 2 of the pills the doctor prescribed and woke up an hour after going to bed only to puke. I took half of a pill to avoid puking and was up most of the night feeling nauseous.

So, again my fellow blades, I'm sorry if I've been a dick to you guys lately, I'm just having a shitty go of it lately.

2. no need to be sorry, just be better.

sounds like some hectic shit. im in that similar situation, which also may be why some haev been calling me a dick lately as well. basically my roommate got arrested and is in jail for a lot of shit. he always had at least a HP on him. but he is gone and so is my medication. and childs mother is giving me shit all the time cuz my probabtion might UA me and she doesnt want me to go to jail again either.

but if others cant take you being a dick then that is their problem and they take things too seriously. or too personal. you say what you say because you want to say it. and as long as you arent overtly offensive or trying to attack one person, then you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

3. What pills did they give you? I could help you with the reasons why you were puking or any questions you have concerning your meds.

And also, you have no reason to be sorry.

4. Yea what's this doc got you on?

I get xanax for insomnia/anxiety (I forgot what I told him)

Basically for sleep or a "chill pill" :smoking:

That may be what you already have but it works good for me in both areas.

5. I think you have the meaning of "being a dick" confused...being a dick means you ARE being overtly offensive/attacking people. So being a dick is not the problem of everyone around you; rather, if you're being a dick to those who don't deserve it, it's YOUR problem, because you're the one who will get the discipline if a mod takes notice ;)

6. It takes a man to admit when he's been wrong. I hope things get better for you.

Here, have another green dot.

7. lol this. The mods will let you know if your takin it too far..

Otherwise don't worry about it. There are plenty of softies here

8. Thanks guys.. and the doc's got me on clomipramine.. It's primarily an antidepressant, but he gave it to me as a sleep aid..