Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sorry for the cliche post but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hwillieyams, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Would you pay $120 for an ounce of this?

phpqssDaBPM.jpg

Attached Files:

• weed.jpg
      weed.jpg
      File size:
      88.2 KB
      Views:
  2. without a doubt

3. yes

five characters

4. Five characters?

5. hell yea!! it looks like mids but that sure as hell wont stop me

6. Yes.........fucking buy that now

7. That is a fucking steal bro Where I'm from that quality bud would run $150+

8. yup. probably two;0

9. You need at least five characters in your reply or it won't allow you to post it.

And yea, I would.

10. I would. :D

11. Can anyone else second that these are mids?

12. #12 roma, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    I can only get a half oz for 150, so I'd say that's a pretty good deal. The bud looks alright. It does looks like some good mids, maybe you could take a picture with more light exposing that nug?

13. I would and do. Gotta love cheap mids. Actually, one dealer here sells an o of mids for like $100, but I've seen him rip people off and I've been ripped off a little once or twice so I don't buy much from him.

14. Well I'm Canadian so most of the "regs" we have here are considered low grade dank in the US, yet only goes for $130 an oz. Those buds don't look great...but I'm not sure how prices/quality is in your area. I'd say its a good buy, and worst case just sell it off to make some profit or smoke for free :)

15. Even if it is mids, be happy. I used to pay 120/oz for schwag, and schwag, at least in my dictionary is the bud below mids.

But I have to ask, why do we keep getting threads like this. If it tastes fine and gets you high why do you need a bunch of people to come through and talk shit about it because of anonymity on the interwebs.

16. Well, I don't think I've ever encountered dank, so I don't really have anything to base my tastes off. I mean, it's pretty good and gets the job done, but there could be way better quality out there and I wouldn't know it. Basically I just wanted validation that I made a good purchase. Can't speak for the others though.

17. Yeah, you done good.