Sorry for sounding ignorant but...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fuckthecops, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #21 Swills, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Ask Israel or Washington DC, apparently it is. As a poster already stated in this thread "Iran = Iraq 2.0"

Same bullshit, different ME country.

[​IMG]

2. Honestly I wish they would stop the bush beating and get to the fucking point.

3. And what point would that be, or that you are waiting for?

4. Well, just being straight about the issue. Obama has been very vague in his position toward Iran with his "all options on the table" comment he keeps beating around the bush and not getting anywhere its like hes purposely stoking the fire.

5. Obama is full of shit and will have Israel's back no matter up. So at this point, if you're waiting for said point, keep an eye on Israel.

6. So your saying that what Israel does in the coming months/years will for the most part determine what Obama does on Iran.. I can see the sense in that..

Only thing is once he doesn't give a shit about the jewish lobby anymore you think he'll really back Israel up? Its all about re-election and popularity for him...

7. I don't think we ever bombed Jordan..:confused:

8. Jewish lobby? You mean the Israeli lobbyist that is AIPAC? Obama does indeed give a shit about AIPAC, as do the majority of politicians in Washington DC.

AIPAC 2012: Obama Defends Policies Toward Israel, Fends Off Partisan Critiques

9. #29 Swills, Mar 19, 2012
    The US or Israel? See the 6 Day War (if memory serves). But Israel has been bombed as well, so what comes around goes around.

10. oh my bad didn't see Israel was included.

11. That's a negative. But it doesn't matter what Obama wants or cares about, the machine that has been running Washington DC will continue to do what it wants regardless of what man holds the presidency. And thats why Ron Paul is shunned so much, if he ever got into office he would do his best to undo the war machine, which threatens said machine so that machine will not allow Ron Paul in.

Bush sucked but since he's left office and Obama has taken over what has really changed? What has continued to stay the course?

12. Nothing has changed.. Obama has just slowed it down and given in a less unpleasant name.

13. #34 Swills, Mar 19, 2012
    What has Obama slowed down? Drone strikes have increased ten fold under his administration and ME countries continue to protest these drone strikes to this day. And now a drone will be coming to a state near you. The TSA is in full swing pissing off Americans are airports and now highways, train and bus stations. The Patriot Act could have been put down but DC continues to enact it. New bills and executive orders that continue to strip freedoms and liberites away are being pushed. Obama administration scandals continue (see Operation Fast and Furious).

I really don't blame Obama because in my eyes he's just a puppet, like Bush was before him, and Clinton before them, so on and so forth.

Nothing has slowed down, instead everything is speeding up. I can't believe it's almost fucking April :laughing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zM23evINEQ[/ame]

14. How much money do AIPAC slosh around in Washington?

Seems like they get a decent deal pretty much whatever it is anyway. The world's most powerful military as your personal bodyguard.

15. [quote name='"Swills"']What has Obama slowed down? Drone strikes have increased ten fold under his administration and ME countries continue to protest these drone strikes to this day. And now a drone will be coming to a state near you. The TSA is in full swing pissing off Americans are airports and now highways, train and bus stations. The Patriot Act could have been put down but DC continues to enact it. New bills and executive orders that continue to strip freedoms and liberites away are being pushed. Obama administration scandals continue (see Operation Fast and Furious).

I really don't blame Obama because in my eyes he's just a puppet, like Bush was before him, and Clinton before them, so on and so forth.

Nothing has slowed down, instead everything is speeding up. I can't believe it's almost fucking April :laughing:[/quote]

Word. Obama is Bush on steroids. The only differance is the talking points and the rate at which we are getting fucked.

16. I'm with you.

Israel can handle that situation just fine.

17. wow can I just say that it is a pleasant surprise to have a three page thread on this topic and nobody is name calling or being a dick :hello:

thanks for all the info guys. Its a lot more refreshing to get info from you guys than to flip through pages of bullshit in these propaganda newspapers

18. haha word, haven't seen that in a fuckin minute.