Sorry for sounding ignorant but...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fuckthecops, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Why exactly are we on the brink of war with Iran? I mean I could go through articles and articles of bullshit, but... well I'm too lazy. I'm on spring break and my head would explode.

I know the obvious answer is oil, but what are the bullshit reasons Obama and his crew are giving?

2. They wanna go to war because they simply don't want Iran to have nukes

Its far more complicated than that

It's been said Iran does not have any nuclear weapons
    But the us still want war

They'll tell you becuz Iran would want tto nuke us
    But it's all bullshit

They just want war

WW3 - NWO

3. ah yes the nukes... So if a country wants to nuke us we should go to war with them... Because that's gonna make them want to nuke us less
    [​IMG]

have we learned nothing from the cold war? god I fucking hate how war mongering Americans are

4. theres a couple of threads already about this issue man..

and I'm not getting into this debate again hahaha fuck that. That'll take up a large chunk of my day off and just no. no. haha. :laughing:

5. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']

ah yes the nukes... So if a country wants to nuke us we should go to war with them... Because that's gonna make them want to nuke us less

have we learned nothing from the cold war? god I fucking hate how war mongering Americans are[/quote]

Its not the Americans

Its the people in the white house

Its for their own greedy benefits

6. Yea you can learn a lot more by reading the threads on here already. My personal opinion is it comes down to the petrodollar and oil. Not just that we want cheap accessible oil but that if we lose the petrodollar status by allowing Iran and other nations to sell oil in other currencies.....well then the US economy is fucked.

7. Well us Americans are really lazy. We hate thinking for ourselves, it takes away the joy of being brain dead. So if the trusted Gov. says war with Iran is in our best interest, who am I to think about it and say its not?

8. Iran = Iraq 2.0

9. This all started getting serious when India started trading gold for oil. If the dollar ever loses its status as the reserve currency then prices in America will skyrocket. Like, 6 dollars for a gallon of gas overnight. This is because no other countries will be converting their currency over to ours.

Every time they convert their currency to ours we get a small amount of money for the transaction and for interest on loans taken out.

America is going to war with Iran because if people continue to trade in gold, then we will get bent over. But you can hardly blame other countries for trading in gold when America has abused the fuck out of its reserve currency status and paid for things it can't really afford and given out loans it doesn't have the currency to back, thereby causing inflation and debt everywhere.

10. Iran has hot bitches. Why the fuck are we going to let the gov kill hot bitches?

Come on man we're still young.

11. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']Why exactly are we on the brink of war with Iran? I mean I could go through articles and articles of bullshit, but... well I'm too lazy. I'm on spring break and my head would explode.

I know the obvious answer is oil, but what are the bullshit reasons Obama and his crew are giving?[/quote]

I believe it's the fear that if Iran got nukes they would give them to Al qaeda, or the taliban to use against western nations. Also I think the govt is saying that we are going to protect Israel. Which is bullshit imo, because Israel is completely capable of defending herself.

12. haha that is true man. Only down side is persian women tend to have a lot of hair if you catch my drift haha :p

13. Lets bomb them with razors then, not explosives.

14. I think this is it.

We're in bed with Israel.

15. Iranian oil bourse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They don't want to sell their oil in US dollars. One of the major things propping up the value of the dollar right now is that oil is priced in dollars on the global market, meaning you have to hold US dollars to buy oil. If countries start moving away from the dollar, the dollar's value will drop dramatically.

We strong arm oil producing nations with our military into using a currency that enriches the few at the expense of the world.

16. haha bomb them with razors and instructions :p

17. I talked to my dad who was in the navy for 24 years and he always replies "Well the president of Iran has said that "he wants to nuke Israel if they get a nuke!" Followed by a response by me and then he retorts "I work for the government! I know top secret stuff!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5m661fcNZI]Reality Check: What Did Iran's President Really Say About "Wiping Israel Off The Map"? - YouTube[/ame]

It all started with this video (well the comment within the video)

18. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']

I think this is it.

We're in bed with Israel.[/quote]

Yea, now we just need to realize that Israel is a tyranny hooker, and get the fuck out of the region.

19. In a nutshell, the situation is very similar to the bogus war on Iraq. There were no WMDs in Iraq but that didn't stop America from invading, stupid people supporting it, and the bought and paid MSM airing pro-American imperialism. Had I known then what I know now I would have NEVER joined the USN back in 2001.

That said, this time Israel are the ones who are very insistant Iran be attacked (which they are already attacking via hacks and working with terrorists [MEK] to kill Iranian scientists). The USA is playing "good" cop while Israel is playing "bad" cop. Look out for Israel to be the ones who attack Iran first, then watch the USA and the other western lackies follow in Israel's footsteps.

Then WWIII may begin and life as you know it will be forver changed. Then you can thank all the bought and paid for politicians from Israel, the USA, the UK, and their allies for furthering destroying our world with their lies and bullshit.

According to Israel's and American Intelligence agencies Iran not only does NOT have a nuke but they are NOT working on building a nuke, yet the warmongering runs rampart right now at this very moment.

Deeee Deefucking DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

20. Is this Get ready to war with Iran V2 ?