Sorry For Repost But So Angry I HAD To

Discussion in 'General' started by The Big C, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Smoken souljah to quote you....

"they dont have the world authority to fucking do that.... they werent fired upon" Talking about Iran detaining 15 british troops. Like america was attacked by Iraq, Afghanstan?? Yeh get a fucking grip all you ignorant yankees!!!

Sorry but I cant stand some idiot that has no concept of the world, invading other countries for pure profit. Then idiots believing the bullshit you are told on TV. . I mean has anyone seen the vid clip when that wanker (bush) is asked the various names of other countries heads of state??? He replies for EVERY question...eh, emmm well......

Your pres is makin war with the WORLD in YOUR NAME!! For Fuck Sake. Have the bollocks to take responsiblility
    \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

2. Dude, you didn't have to make a completely seperate thread for this, especially since you wrote the exact same thing in another thread, and just copy pasted it. Not to mention that name calling has no place on this forum.

With that said, i do disagree with what smoken souljah said, but you shouldnt have made this new thread.

3. Fuck politics, people can argue over this kind of shit all day long.

4. Well, America was attacked by Afghanistan. Little thing called 9/11.
    It's not like the average American can waltz into the White House and be like "Hey, George, we're not sure this war is really justified or accomplishing anything..." We have the right to vote and to voice our opinions, but when the 2004 election came down to 51% to 49%, you can't hold every single American accountable for the actions of their government. We agree to abide by the system we have in place and we have to accept what happens.

5. Actually, I think the story goes that it was a group of people within Afghanistan, not Afghanistan itself.

6. fuckin butthurt thread.

7. hahahahahaahah

dude obviously if that quote is true what souljah said is wrong but you can't just make two identical threads calling him out on it. totally the wrong way to handle it....ever hear of private messages or just reporting the post man

8. I think people see this issue in black and white. It's like one side is good and one is evil. The fact of the matter is, we are all to blame. North america, europe, the middle east. No one is innocent in these situations, yet everyone seems to think their side is. Goverments are corrupt, they always have been and they always will be. The one question is, how long will hard working decent citizens wait before they stand up to the atrocities that are carried out in their names.

9. Yeah obviously speniding billions and billions of dollars with no return is a way to make profit! Yeah....if thats what you think I hope you never run a compnay!

PROFIT!! HAhahahahaahahah