Sorority Girls...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brassman27, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Hey guys. Been a while since I started my own post, thought this would be the best place to voice myself without actually talking to a friend, just because of their personal biases etc.

Anyway, so check it. I met this really awesome sorority girl at a party, we hooked up for sushi last Sunday and fooled around that night and she stayed the night. Good times.

Next thing I know, she messages me, on FACEBOOK mind you, and says this isn't working and isn't what she wanted. I go....."well that's fine, but it is kind of random to be saying that after only seeing eachother maybe....4 times?"

Being a communication studies major, I realize that she is just protecting who she is and doesn't want to fall in love with me. It is an intrinsic human characteristic for females to do this. But I find it weird that a sorority chick did it, nonetheless.

I spoke with a buddy of mine, and we talked about the personality differences from sorority house to sorority house, and the chick I was with actually turns out to be in one of those houses that has "cute, smart" girls, not the "drop dead wanna fuck you right now" chicks.

Interesting how life deals you different cards. It's all how you handle them though.

Anyone else with similar experience?

2. not really, but i do know from my experience that even the houses of "cute, smart" girls still want to "drop dead fuck you right now". It seems to be one thing sorority girls do have in common.

3. paragonproject.com <-- All you need

4. if you got a good fuck then youre lucky you got that and should be thankful that it didnt come with a bunch of bitching and nagging like most gfs do. no offense female blades.

5. well it doesn't sound like he got any fucking out of it. but whatever, she called it off before it got serious. its nice to see someone having the foresight to do something like that rather than jump into a relationship they'll regret. if you like this girl, pursue her, if u can live without her then move on. this does look like a good opportunity for gain a friend though, messge her back something like "whatever its cool, if you ever wanna get some sushi gimmie a call." and forget about it, maybe she'll call maybe she won't.

6. I know how she feels i wouldnt want to fall in love with you either.

7. 90% of the time when a girl says it's over there is already another guy in the picture. Unless your a big asshole most girls will stay with a guy until they find somebody they like better. Because a lot of girls like to be with somebody at all times because it's kinda a sense of security for them I guess.

8. #8 nureinwort, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    Sorry I miss read your post at first.

I belong to a sorority and I've actually done this quite a few times. What is so weird about it?

9. Holy shit you can read minds! :O

10. lmao!!!!!