sore throats are a bitch.

Discussion in 'General' started by sirseedymcseed, May 18, 2005.

1. i've had a sore throat since a little before the weekend i think. my dumbass didn't think much of it and kept smoking. i didn't realize it was worse than just a regular sore throat. or maybe i made it worse. anyway, now i have strep so i stopped smoking for a few days. i get my medicine tomorrow. just thought i'd share this. remind yourself you have at least 1 good thing in your life if you don't have a sore throat. i hate them.

2. Wordddd. I don't appreciate it till I got a sore throat. Try to stop smokin for a few days and drink a glass of whiskey, It helps.

3. ice cream cones are the best thing in the world when you have a sore throat. it's like a few minutes of almost escaping the pain. you forget your throat's sore till the cone is gone.

4. Yeee, ima get some ice cream now. ^^

5. Don't know about you guys, but after I eat ice cream with a sore throat my throat feels twoce as bad and makes me want to cough horribly.

6. Whiskey?!?!! That burns my throat when it's not sore.

7. Best medicine for a sore throat (not severe but it helps alot with strep-throat) is that chloraseptic made by vics in a spray bottle, hands down. It instantly numbs any part of your mouth you spray it on.

8. problem with the spray-on numbers (i have one) is that my tongue is usually in the way. i might get the numbing lozenges though.

ice cream cones make you feel worse? wtf...

9. dairy is bad for a sore throat, its cream based. thats why you need a non cream based soup to get you feeling better.