Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sore throat remedies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tom73, Jul 23, 2009.

1. So I've gotten my first ever sore throat from weed and surprise surprise! It was the day after I smoked out of my first homemade bong.

This shit sucks it feels like strep and my nose is stuffed too :(

What do you guys do to help with sore throat from weed?

I already tried "get high again". Helps for a bit but then the next day my throat's even sorer :(

2. drink water and keep smoking. it will heal itself

3. cough drops

4. garling warm saltwater always helps me

5. i heard that drinking honey and lemon juice is a really good way to help a sore throat

6. hmm..i had those

basically drink liquids.
    try orange juice though it might feel stuffy sometimes, ur throat shouldnt hurt as much...

7. Gargle salt water

Make edibles

Sip on cold water

8. Like others have said, a nice hot cup of green or chamomile tea with some honey in it and a little bit of soy milk... That's the dank. I had it a few days ago when I had a sore throat. Veryyyyyy soothing.

9. Ricola or Halls cough drops

10. Tea, man.