Sore throat from E-cigs?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by LithiumLand, Oct 2, 2016.

1. I'm smoking a mark10xl regular flavor, and it's making my throat sore, not even the surface, it's like the way-back-there. I really like these cause I smoked lights... these taste perfect to me for that reason. Am I just puffing too much?

2. The only time my throat would get sore or irritated is if the atomizer (carts) or cotton (dripper) is over used.

Try a new cart or cotton.

3. The only thing I smoke bigger than a cigarette is my bong lol I have no idea of what any of that means

4. OP, you got the worst type of vaporizers, if it gets your throat sore, it might not be as healthy as other more expensive vapes.

I used to vape (until i lost my vape, got too lazy to buy new one and just quit) .. it was really great experience.... big positive difference and change.

I don't advise Vaping, because Nicotine is poison and it restricts your blood flow. (not saying I didn't give a single shit when I was smoking/vaping) but it is really not healthy as vaping advocates make it seem to be.

plus it is a headache addiction, like you have to inhale the juice daily to feel normal, and the juice has other ingredients that might affect your body badly...... and your lungs will thank you if you limited them for MaryJane ....

5. Hey op, try keeping hydrated. That might help out with her sore throat. Or new cotton like sir infi said.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thank you for your advice. I will definitely try switching ecigs... I haven't made much of an investment in my current choice since it was all free with coupons. So it won't be a waste if I switch. Should I try Blu?
    I've been on a health kick over this year, so I'm already upping my water intake, but there is plenty of room for more in my daily intake, and drinking more makes sense to possibly help my issue.

7. Grab an eleaf icare or icare mini. Its a super cheap little all in one unit. The vape quality is very decent. You could also be slightly allergic to pg in the juice. It's rare, but there's a lot of info on the Web about it

• Like Like x 1
  8. ive noticed not all the vg/p shit isnt alwys the same ratio, and also that ive had a bottle of stuff that towards the end did start to burn my throat so find you somehting thats clear and kinda thick but not too thick of a nicotine tincture..

9. switch to max VG eliquid. PG can be irritating