Soooooooo

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RomanEmpire420, May 2, 2014.

1. #1 RomanEmpire420, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    ONE LOVE TO ALL OF YOU IN THE WORLD! THAT'S MY MESSAGE, PEACE AND UNITY  :bongin:  :smoke:

IT HAS BEEN A RIDE. HOPE THIS INFO HELPS MANY PEOPLE.

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS, YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR SOUL.

WE ARE ONE, ONE HUMAN RACE, WE MUST PROTECT MOTHER EARTH AND OUR RIGHTS. 

THAT ONE DAY, WE CAN FINALLY KNOW WHAT TRUE PEACE FEELS LIKE AND LIVE TOGETHER.  :yay:  :bongin:

2. It is not too much light. It sounds like you are set up pretty good.

3. So funny
    So funny i jus bought tht same exact light yesterday !! Lol and i also bought the flower 2700k for it shit seems to be badass !! Can't wait to see how your grow goes w that light i started mines w 7 cfls lol way easier w jus this one light lol good luck bro!! Go check out my journal and you and ask some good people I've met some questions that are helping me!!

4. Listen i have a small 7" fan and it allows me to keep my plants top about 1-2"inches away! She don't get hot at all !!! Jus make sure you have good air circulation !! I think thts key in keepin temps down!!

5. It's fricken cool your using a fish tank !! Really is different!! But jus like w me my plant out grew its space you should train it asap i didn't have the chance to !! Jus sayin !! Tht was one side i had i underestimated the plants size lol

6. The biggest mistake I made with my auto flower was over watering. I think I stunted the growth on my PE auto with trying to maintain it moist all the time. But that was after the seedling cycle. So the only advice I have. Which was my biggest mistake(first time grow) was not allowing a wet and dry cycle on its own after the seedling faze. I did allow it for my berry Ryder and she has thanked me with a lot of growth! All looks good with yours. There's an auto help thread that has some great auto growers with a lot of experience and will answer all if not most of your questions/concerns there. @[member="loki125"] is a pretty good authority on autos.. You should check out his last grow. And vote for him too! Lol. But I'm along for the ride. Good luck with your grow!

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873

7. Everything looks good for a good gro enough light etc make sure you get plenty of air movement it should go up thru the plant towards the light not down towards plant. I have ffof burn seedlings I usually start them in handful of seedling mixhollowed into ffof works good for me😎 smoke on

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If ua using soil dont mess with ph what nutes you gping to use if you keep it to organic yoh dont need to mess with ph ya micro heard will do well
    Af plants love light more the better mate will warn ya bubblelicious gets big mate
    You need light 1-2inch away and youll ve golden mate ive got bubbleishious growing right now lol ill get pics in a bit :) other tha that ya set up is good few more bulbs at 3 weeks will make her bulk up nicely idealy you need a min of 150real watts for 2 plants if you can get more the that will be cool :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275211-Dutch-passion-Think-Different-and-an-auto-purple

vote for my td please http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-03-20-thinkdifferent%C2%AE-loki_1597/

9. All looking good bro! I yielded just. Over 2ozs from my Northern lights auto. Using 126watts of lighting. So you have more watts, so with the correct LST training you could nail this grow and you two could pull 2oz plus off her :)
    Also hope over to auto flower help thread. Me and many others are over there to help! Here's a picture of my grow and harvest and also some helpfull picture you will need :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037780.272250.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037815.522075.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037838.938455.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037854.988679.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037865.539269.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037887.988815.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037938.671805.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399037959.005585.jpg

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone

10. Hey chef sorry but can you check out my journal i jus purchased a 125w cfl plant on using it on my next grow wht u think of my plant so far....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I only grow autos. I have switched from fox farm to general hydroponics flora ssries. It does so much better and the plants love it. I use 4 ugh bulbs AR 26 watts apiece. I put them in the two socket adapter and place them on the sides of my plants. I have a 150 like the big CFL you have. It looks great. They will only be about 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall and yield a couple ounces per. I have 3 different germinating now with one flowering. Those co2 sheets have worked great for me. My plant grows 1-3 inches a day. Is slowing down now. UVB bulbs increase the THC of the buds. I had crystals all over my leaves on my previous plant. They take a max of 3 months. GH Flora Series is all organic and with that you don't have to flush so early compared to all organic. At your last flush add some pure extract, vanilla, lemon, or whatever and the plant will suck it up and your buds will be flavored. Make sure alcohol is gone out of the extracts. It works best if you wait the longest you can before the last water. The flavoring will be distributed better. I run 80-83 w/ 40-55% humidity. I have made mistakes and learned. It looks great and these people will always help. Best of luck.

Attached Files:

12. dats me :p think im up to like 15 25000ish lumens for 3 main plants, tell you what tho without air circulation it can get roasty hot under them

13. Sorry about the typing. I use uvb bulbs at least 26 watts. The lights are reptile lights. You want 150 or 200 uvb reptile lights with a young splitter. Those give off heat. They are pure sunlight and have the full light spectrum. My buds were so full of crystals and strong as hell. I didn't use them on the first plant and I can tell the difference. T5 HO 54 watt sun blasters are good or Plantronics I think is the other name. Agro bulbs are good. I get mine off ebay. It's the cheapest. I have 4 2 foot t5s All 26 watt. They work great. I am also getting a 4 or 6 48" t5 bulb fixture to hang so I can get rid of my Jimmy rigged lights. They work but I have them clipped on u over the plants and that is a disaster waiting to happen. Plus I will need it for my non auto which should get to 4 to 5 feet. Yaya more bud.

14. Sorry about the typing. I use uvb bulbs at least 26 watts. The lights are reptile lights. You want 150 or 200 uvb reptile lights with a young splitter. Those give off heat. They are pure sunlight and have the full light spectrum. My buds were so full of crystals and strong as hell. I didn't use them on the first plant and I can tell the difference. T5 HO 54 watt sun blasters are good or Plantronics I think is the other name. Agro bulbs are good. I get mine off ebay. It's the cheapest. I have 4 2 foot t5s All 26 watt. They work great. I am also getting a 4 or 6 48" t5 bulb fixture to hang so I can get rid of my Jimmy rigged lights. They work but I have them clipped on u over the plants and that is a disaster waiting to happen. Plus I will need it for my non auto which should get to 4 to 5 feet. Yaya more bud.

15. Yes it's a vick vapor for humidity.

Attached Files: