Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooooo WTF just happened to me???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icebubba2005, May 10, 2009.

1. Ok so this was my third time smoking and I made a homemade pipe with a pop bottle, Socket, Pen, and some screen from these old windows we have. It was just a normal night and I had bought some weed today and it was nothing special just some regular ole mids and so I packed my bowl and smoked it. And I think this expirence was me just being high as fuck but I just wanted to run it past you guys. But I think my socket is waaayyy to big because I smoked the whole bowl by myself and went to sit down and instantly started like weirden out. Granted this is only the third time ive gotten high but it was more intense than the other 2 times. But i sat down and couldnt concentrate on anything my eyes were bouncing around just looking at things and then if I closed my eyes I literally started floating higher and higher until I couldnt take it any more and then Id open my eyes and fall all the way back. I also couldnt feel my face and every time I ate a flaming hot cheeto I litteraly felt it burn down my throught and I could like watch it go down my throat I was like trippin balls. I started to feel a little sick and still couldnt feel my face and It was like I was looking at myself in third person it was really weird and it felt like my arms were apart from my body. Soooo did I just smoke a shitload or was there something in my weed?

2. You are just high. Enjoy.

3. Haha I thought so. Thanks.

4. :)

_______

5. epic first post

6. You were just high lol. just have fun :)

7. hahah i know eh?

8. yeah, for the first few times you get high, you will have some crazy 'stoned as fuck' moments.

Last night i personally though i was smoking...average mids at best, a lot less potent than what i was used to, but after about 30 minutes i was on my ass and had trouble speaking clearly.

It was neat, and it certainly shut me up about judging weed on its appearance :p

9. Oh mannn do i miss those first few times and how high i'd get..

Enjoy it pal! :smoke:

10. Indeed!

11. haha i know that feeling dude. sometimes when you eat it feels wicked weird and ur just like wtf is goingon haha. im sure the flaming hot cheeto only made that experience even more intense lol

12. Sounds like thats the first time you really got blazed