Sooooo... Cali......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ciao stupido, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Is this the same guy who's only contribution was a joke so bad it had to be pointed out as a joke?:rolleyes:

Stay on topic? California's BILLION dollar kelp business is right on target for this debate.

If we can harvest Kelp to grow with, why not harvest HEMP???

Huh, Governor Schwarzenneggar?

(Pennsylvanians, please keep posting on whatever topic this is)

Look through this thread, and I'm the only one ON the topic, sheesh...

2. #22 stoned budda, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

Come on now you can do it, focus.:smoke:

I see I'm going to have to take the high road here and quit responding to your personal attack as its not fair to the OP nor the thread.

3. Marijuana and the California economy go hand in hand. Cannabis is California's #1 cash crop, the #2 cash crop is grapes, the medical marijuana industry has revived parts of Oakland and is already taxed by the state and fuck Arny. The guy used to get high all the time yet he does nothing pro cannabis legislation wise.

4. #24 stoned budda, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    I thought you all were joking in Cali when you elected that asshole and his skeletor looking wife to govern you state.

Anyways, your right marijuana is a cash crop, hell it would revive the American farming industry just in industrialized hemp production alone. But if your waiting for a demo/republican to legalize it don't hold your breath. Obama may end federal mj raids and that's great for medical and recreational smokers but the real cash is in the industrial hemp production and its going to take a third party candidate like Ron Paul Or Mike Gravel to realize how stupid it is that we are the only industrialized country in which its illegal to grow industrial hemp.

5. The legislature passed Industrial Hemp legalization twice, with very few third party members voting.

Please try not making sweeping generalizations about that which you do not know.

Thank you for at least mentioning California in your post this time, if only to try and hijack the thread again.

Isn't there a 76 ers game on or something?

6. Wow! You must be fascinated by me, i was not trying to high jack anything, just commenting on Cali's post. Do you have this overwhelming need to comment on every post i make? That's just sad:( I'll bet you can't go the rest of the night without commenting on me.

7. In case anyone wants to know what the term 'Egomaniac' means...see above post:rolleyes:.

I'll call clammy and tell him about your latest delusion. He needs a good laugh.

Its good to see that your puppet strings are so easily pulled on, and how long have you had this hugely mistaken idea that anyone gives a rat's fat ass what you think?

Oh, that's right, like thehapiclam said, your ALWAYS wrong....

Go clean your own house. California has enough bad advisers already, and you don't seem to have anything to offer but your usual mix of dull insults, and duller self-defenses.

Isn't PA the state that got Tommy Chong busted? Why don't you focus your political writing efforts on bringing PA out of the political dark ages?

Damn straight. Why didn't you stop your sentence there?

8. i've lived in california my entire life

arnold has done plenty of damage with the budget deficit

i did however, notice a post about grey davis, cali's previous governor that we recalled

grey davis was ready to give ILLEGAL immigrants DRIVERS LICENSES

i'd rather be in a budget deficit that have illegals driving around LEGALLY without insurance ILLEGALLY

9. Hey everyone I am anticipating a move to riverside, CA in June for school and to chase my dream of being a caregiver. I am enrolling into the University of Cali in Riverside and i was thinking about a few things. I want answers from people who actually live in Cali not opinionated assholes that dont know one thing about actually LIVING there. I am wondering if there is a law for which you cant become a grow house from a certain distance from a school. Also I am wondering is there NO jobs out there? I plan on going to oaksterdam for classes also maybe try to land a job at a dispensery or something along those lines. Also whats the prices of bud out there where i live its 20 a gram 50-60 an 8th 100 for a quarter 150-160 a half o 300-320 an ounce. Are those close to what your average guy sells for. I plan on being a full time student as well as a full time grower so money may be an issue after student loans and things like that. I currently live in Chicagoland area and finding a job is a bitch and i just hope its not like that there which it prolly will be.

10. i live in Palmdale, CA, in the desert, just north of LA

i honestly don't know a thing about growing laws, so i can't help you on growing near schools or anything like that

there aren't a whole lot of jobs available right now, atleast not where i live. you'll be down closer to LA tho, so there may be a few more opprotunities

as for weed those are pretty much exactly the prices that i pay

11. Thanks pineapple how far is palmdale from LA cuz i know Riverside is about an hour from LA give or take. I thought i would make more money off selling bud in chicagoland area but i guess the prices in Cali are the same so i can make the same. Legally and Illegally haha. Hows the weather around that area year round. I know its nice but how nice in winter months.

12. Statisan bickering?

13. palmdale is about an hour and a half north of LA

its usually pretty sunny out here, most of the year. the main problem is that it's usually almost always windy

we'll get storms and shit tho too. just yesterday it was raining all day long, but today it's pretty nice outside :cool:

it definitely gets pretty cold during the winter, and pretty hot during the summer

but spring and fall are usually perfect <3

14. And after only 106 days, there is a budget! Hooray! 259 more days until the next budget is overdue!

Maybe they'll actually use a realistic projection for the budget next year? Learn from their mistakes? Hmmmmmm....

If you turned in your work 106 days late, should you be worried about keeping your job?

Not if your a Movie Star, I guess.

Apparently, according one legislator, we can credit the ghost of Ronald Reagan for breaking the stalemate, how funny is that?
    The gipper, meets the terminator, and we still lose out, surprise, surprise, surprise.

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsHLbZyA2Uk"]YouTube - Arnold gets pissed[/ame]

California has all the good shit, why are you guys complaining again?