Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SOOOOEEEEEE, Hawgs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 24, 2002.

1. here kitty kitty kitty

2. ....meow....meow....

Break out the fuzzy cuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Norm, I just love your new avatar. I'm only sad that you get to wear it until Arkansas wins another game. So let's all root for the hogs this weekend. I finally found a spread on the game and it was Arkansas by 4 1/2.

How did you feel when that Alabama running back ran the opening play 80 yards for a touchdown???

OK, now that the mighty crimson pachyderms have covered two bets for me are there any others out there who I might get a bet with?? I know the Tennessee game is in a couple of weeks. Any Vol fans out there who would care to take this same bet on????

4. well..all in all it was a close game til jones threw his second interception...up until then there was still a shot....and then arkansas offensive line was bama's d line's bitches...but regardless...of course you would love my avatar *cough*prick*cough*

no hard feelins man..just a bet, lol..ill get to change it when we play tennessee tho :D.

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....is it Friday already?????

6. ahhh..but it is....im not gonna get cocky or nothin....my little flag couldnt handle it...

i think were pissed about bama...

but for real tho..yall get loud as fuck up there.

7. As long as it doesn't rain, we should be ok...poor Clausen, he'll get his ass kicked if he pulls that shit again.

We do get loud as fuck...with the people at Neyland stadium, the people in the bars and everyone at home...I think our area of the state probably shakes when we play. We all claim to bleed orange around here...I went somewhere for lunch today that had a big ole' roasted pig stretched out on the buffet.......poor Razorbacks. LOL

We'll see what happens!

8. I was down in Florida last week and a restaurant had an old coon dog on their rotisserrie grill! Still celebrating thier victory over the Vols.

9. GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrr! Poor Smokey!!!!

Yeah, it was a very sad day for us. The next day was so strange...everything was quiet....I think we were mourning.

The Gators did it cause we played like crap. And Grossman is a damn good QB...there's no doubt there.