Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SOOOOEEEEEE, Hawgs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Well norm looks like BPP got the best of ya!!!!!

2. no worries tho, just one game...i changed the av too....unlike the smokester

3. Good to see ya holding up to you end of the deal.

4. Sorry about the game, Norm!!!!

I thought of you and that new avatar Poppa picked out when I saw the score.

You have this whole new sexy thing going on, now!!!!;) LOL

5. hell, i thought the cracked out rastasmiley and gorrilla with super imposed eyes and joint were sexy......

6. Uh....hmmmm....yeah, sure...the rastasmiley was MAD SEXY! I didn't mean to imply that it wasnt.

...;)

It's you and me next week, Normsy Poo! Let's think about it and make a wager later, ok??????

7. i refuse to make any more bets about avatars tho....

just so ya know :p

8. I don't blame you!

We will be more creative, won't we?????

9. hmm....well think of soemthin equally humiliating...i have a webcam, for what that might be worth..

10. I have all kinds of ideas running through my head right now!!!!

11. well..........shit.

12. No...my ideas have nothing at all to do with shit!

13. it could be potentially entertaining if you too had access to digital picture taking equipment

14. I, too, have access to digital picture taking equipment!

I feel a batch of mad entertainment coming on!

15. oh lord....not to be confused with budhead....but i too, feel madcap entertainment entering a completely new level at the end of next week

16. OH Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I will be the one being entertained! You shall be the entertainer! I have faith in my team, Normsy Poo!!!!!!!

17. ohhhhhh...so NOW the fightin words come out...

18. I'm NOT fighting. I was just making an observation. We are ONLY allowed to fight the day of the game...well, maybe a day or two before...but still, I am NOT fighting yet.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. ...purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...