Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soooo..........

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by woahx5, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Sooooo iv been watchin alot of tv latley. and it seems alot of idiots are out there. I rarley find or see any open minded poeple.

Any person iv met that smokes alot of ganja is always very open minded and extremely smart.

So it seems poeple who smoke tha ganja are way smarter than poeple who dont. id be smart about my words in this but im kinda lazy today so i hope u guys understand. or am i just being stupid?

btw im not high, tell me what u guys think.;)

2. Check out some the threads on this forum and your faith in weed smokers will quickly be diminished...lol

I know what you are saying though, I find that I get along better with other smokers but I would just emphasize that not everyone who smokes is cool.

3. I guess your right. thats why i choose my freinds wisely. my closest friends are the most open minded, laid back, smartest poeple iv ever known.

Maybe its the majority of smart and open minded poeple that choose to smoke marijuana. But idk. I just hate it when i see someone who is so close minded and just about everything they say is retarded. And i cant do anything about it. id have to right an entire book to explain how i feel about close mind poeple.

4. Quoted, sigged, welcome.:cool:

5. ^ True, but stoners have open minds and are willing to check out new ideas! They are educable, even if they start off ignorant!

So do you want to be the most educated stoner around?

Click that first link in my sig and just READ!

Granny