soooo

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by raynbec, Jul 20, 2010.

1. wadduah yall think? this is my little bagseed grow i think it looks like a bonsai or some shit lol just testin out some different growing methods pretty good soo far. lemme get ur imput!

Attached Files:

2. it looks stretched man, what are you using for lights?

3. well i must admitt i really fucked up in the begining and its really starting to get chunky, i just transplanted it into a gallon pot and burried it 2-3 inches higher and put in a larger fan but im ScrOGin it out so im not toooo worried and for lights im using 3 bright white cfls 30w 5000k

Attached Files:

4. i think with the screen you'll be in pretty good shape. just make sure the bulbs stay closer then 4 or 5 inches.

5. I think 5000k is the wrong part of the light spectrum you want for growing.... For vegetative growth you'll want a CFL "Daylight" 6500k, and for flowering you'd want a "Soft White" 2700k. It's better to have both spectrums during the grow cycle. Maybe use two 6500k and one 2700k for veg. growth and two 2700k with one 6500k for flowering?

-C

6. at 1st i was going to say stretchy cunt but that looks awesome sort of looks like 3 2 week old plant on 1 main stem will make a great scrog and im sure you will get a great yeild

7. thanks you everyone with the imput! its deffinatly feels good to hear everyones help! ill keep yall posted if ya would like.

8. sure would bro. good luck:wave:

9. it does look a little nute burned though

10. haha it does look like it, but it was extremely deficient and it turned that healthy green and the lighter color on the outside it still turning lol thanks for the imput bro! i=