sooo...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by oneblownaZn, Jul 13, 2010.

1. my ex from hs, who was against me smoking ciggys just asked me to kick it and toke with her.

wtFUCK do i say to that shit.

oh and i think she got a little "thicker" than she already was in hs. FUCK ME!:confused:

2. if it were me i'd go just out of curiosity but then i dont know what the girl was like, if she annoyed me heaps then i probs wouldnt bother

3. tell her no lol i saw some bitches i graduated with an they gained like twenyt pounds

4. okay ready ready. ready for it? "no."
    she's your ex, you don't wanna smoke with her, and you're not a chubby chaser. Tell her no. simple.

5. say yeah, if you wana give me some good head.

6. my favorite thing about girls is not calling them back.

7. XD. but yeah depends how much you liked the girl and how you two broke up. maybe she will smoke you up or something. and yeah maybe she'll suck your dick. lol. whats the worst that can happen?

8. ayy supposedly fat girls give good head

i dont chase fat girls so i wouldnt know

9. Worst thing that can happen is she rats on you for weed because you broke up with her before. Then you get tied up in the court system for a year or so. And maybe you dont get head either.

10. theyre good with shit in theyre mouth..

but thick dont mean fat all the time.. thick can be a damn ..damnnnn good thing!

I say fuck her

11. Fat girls are good at giving head because there always hungry....lol

If your not doing anything better I say go for it

12. touche

13. yeah this happening in cali? don't think so.

oh and yeah thick in a good way, kinda. fat ass and shit. but i have no clue, haven't seen her in like 2 years so i wouldn't know.

lol at fat chicks good at sticking shit in their mouth tho.

14. smoke her weed..

get in that ass..

dip..

15. If you're lucky she'll suck your dick like a ham bone.

16. what are you waiting for man let her smoke you up and pork the oinker

17. thicker, in a good way, or... in the bad way?

If she got that ass & don't sass, smoke some grass & have intercourse with her.

18. Go blaze, then fuck her! dude. For real! Please? For me? I've got the same plans for tonight! An old hookup I knew in HS. Haven't seen in 2 years. Met up with with her over the weekend. She got slightly thicker, not like obese, just more to love. She's coming over tonight to 'watch a movie' :) lol

19. Big girls need lovin too :)...
    seriously tho, if she into it, tap it.