Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooo...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lleme89, Apr 30, 2012.

1. This is probably in completely the wrong place, so feel free to move it.
    I'm new here, and BOY is it cold up in here. I understand that everybody's probably psycho and/or paranoid as hell, but this is definately the least welcoming forum I ever joined. With 2 killed threads and a completely ignored post, I can't believe how much you guys need to chill out maynnn.

Who knows, maybe American weed FUCKS YOU UPPP! ;)

Anyway, I'm Emma. I'm dry at the mo, so nothing exciting to post. I did, however polish off some niiiiice green yesterday. Mmmhmm!

Byefornow.

2. well, did you make threads against the rules, or that were repeats of way over repeated threads???

lol dont take it personally....

3. because this isnt the place for you to just come and say a bnch of useless shit like facebook or twitter, although there are threads for that here, but you have to search for them.
    this is a place to get help, understanding, and useful questions asked.
    there are also many many posters and many many threads rotating like every minute so dont be so down when nobody responds. shit happens to everyone.

people here are very welcoming btw, but you have to find them haha. or make them find you at least. i tell you what though, buying the membership was the best thing to do if you actually wanna stay on this forum and be a part of it.

idk, peace.

4. No sir, I just figured it was cause I'm new. I guess I'm gonna stay that way if no-one is willing to take me as they find me!

5. its not a "take you as we find you" world... if we find you breaking rules, we take you off the forum lol

thats what i was saying... maybe you posted something you didnt know was against the rules or was repeated a billion times? I honestly cant find anything in your history that is deleted or closed... so im not sure what you mean

6. Ehhh, let's just look past that I guess haha.

Welcome to the city! This is where the grass grows high and everyone smokes till they fly.

7. Welcome to the city! Like Sirsog said don't take it personally, sometimes are the forums are a hit and miss, but keep on trying haha! Sucks your out of bud, but I'll make sure to take a hit for you :bongin:

8. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']because this isnt the place for you to just come and say a bnch of useless shit like facebook or twitter, although there are threads for that here, but you have to search for them.
    this is a place to get help, understanding, and useful questions asked.
    there are also many many posters and many many threads rotating like every minute so dont be so down when nobody responds. shit happens to everyone.

people here are very welcoming btw, but you have to find them haha. or make them find you at least. i tell you what though, buying the membership was the best thing to do if you actually wanna stay on this forum and be a part of it.

idk, peace.[/quote]

I was contributing to threads/helping dudes out. I haven't said anything useless and I don't bother with Facebook OR Twitter.. They're a mugs game.
    I don't say useless shit.. Why risk RSI on my thumbs?

9. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']its not a "take you as we find you" world... if we find you breaking rules, we take you off the forum lol

thats what i was saying... maybe you posted something you didnt know was against the rules or was repeated a billion times? I honestly cant find anything in your history that is deleted or closed... so im not sure what you mean[/quote]

Nah dude, just like I replied to a thread and BOOM.. No more replies. Like people assume I'm a spy or some shit haha!
    Being a spy would be too much like hard work.

10. oooh, i see what you are saying

sometimes threads just die, it happens more often than not

11. Ya, most threads I make die before the second page haha. Same thing happens to me though, Ill get a answer or two, but if I ask a follow up question no one will reply haha.

12. #12 stafoo25, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    tbh this forums a bit of a joke, nothing ever gets dealt with when reported either, some of my posts got remove for being ''unproductive'', but its alright for the lad who has paid for his membership to go about posting memes and general bollocks in peoples topics what doesn't get edited/dealt with.

Bashing the forums and the moderators is NOT tolerated here - WW

13. #13 Kiefsweat, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    this is why i dont like venturing into this part of the forums.

fail.:(

as reasonable and fitting to modern society as your theory sounds, it is quite contrary here on gc.
    if i break the rules ill get banned, BUT I DONT BREAK THEM. easy as that yo.

14. I don't pay a membership fee and I've never had a thread deleted and I've been given a warning without being banned, so maybe its just you. I personally enjoy these forums quite a bit, they do have some flaws, but so does everything in life.

15. [quote name='"stafoo25"']''i tell you what though, buying the membership was the best thing to do if you actually wanna stay on this forum and be a part of it.''

lol.. so if you was to break the rules and you've paid membership chances are you won't get banned but if you signed up without paying you will most likely get banned for breaking rules then?

tbh this forums a fucking joke, nothing ever gets dealt with when reported either, some of my posts got remove for being ''unproductive'', but its alright for the lad who has paid for his membership is able to go about posting memes and general bollocks in thread topics and doesn't get edited/dealt with.[/quote]

This isn't my issue, because if this *is* the case, it happens in every company, on every forum, in everything where there's membership involved.. At the end of the day, it's dudes that pay that ensure you have a forum to come to.
    I noticed, however, that there's a bit of a 'clique' situation going on. They're fine when you're in them, not so great as the person looking in.

16. #16 stafoo25, Apr 30, 2012
    edited my post about 15 minutes ago, lol. you lot are on the ball today.

17. never mentioned threads being deleted?

18. If I recall you did. Original post is deleted so no way to prove it now :p

19. #19 stafoo25, Apr 30, 2012
    no, if i recall i didn't mentioned anything at all about threads being deleted. sure i said edited/dealt with? my original post hasn't been deleted, just edited.

you can still see the original post i made what you quoted anyhow.

page 1, #14.

20. Stop bitchin, jeez. I'm a girl and I cba with bitching. I was just making a point boys, just suck it up and go blaze, huh?