Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooo...will I pass? (Obviously Opinions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, Aug 28, 2012.

1. The last time I smoked was exactly 16 days ago, before that I hadnt smoked in about a month. I took a drug test today, how do you guys think that will turn out? I drink a lot of fluids, easily over a gallon a day. I don't drink any soda, mostly water, but also a lot of Coffee and Green Tea. I'm a fan of trenta iced coffee's so I regularly consume 30 ounces of coffee a day (cup is technically 32). Um only other thing I can think of is that I take a complete multi-vitamin everyday.

2. You should be good. Do you have a fast metabolism? Even if not you should be good

3. I think you'll pass personally.. Height age gender weight?

4. Male, early twenties, 5'8 about 160.
    And I think I have a fast metabolism, I'm not super skinny but I eat a lot more than most people my age, actually any age haha.

5. I'd say 99% you'll pass

6. Haha 99%
    I really hope that's accurate:)
    Really bad things would happen if it wasn't.
    I mean not to you obviously...

7. Haha well considering you were completely thc free and then only smoked once 16 days ago and you're skinny I'd say you're in the clear