....sooo im lookin to cop some Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigcat, Aug 13, 2008.

1. i definiteiyly will. ill be up at like 8:20 est due to my ma waking me up (maybe ill be fienin still and up awake still) so good night gouge. .. take it easy bro

2. I used to be heavily into coke and also took speed and pills often. Although they are completly different drugs to H i know how it feels to be undercontrol by a drug and its addiction.

3. Then no you don't know about heroin.

4. not even close.

5. you must have just finished watching "Trainspotting"

6. Whoa easy on the flaming. I never posted to upset anyone, was just trying to help. Obviously some of my infomation was incorrect and i appologise for that. Il try not to let it happen again.

7. Joking aside, that is a good film:rolleyes:

8. #88 nesdunkisfunk, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008

herion left me with a bad heart,a worse mind and weighing 80 lbs.

thats whats so bad about herion.

but at the same time,while im currently against the sauce,i could make a list of 500 things on why herion is so god damn good.

so pick your poision i guess.but choose wisley grasshoppa.

9. protip: there's nothing bad about any drug.

10. ..was up all night on x. felt like shit. smoked a bowl this morning to try and wake up, but i threw up. horble head aicke so i just tried to shooting up..... needle went in nice, but the high was to numb., i hated it.

11. does heroin require you have some seratonin in your brain? or does it not matter at all where heroin will keep you goin forever? haha

12. Did you get a rush?

13. to the person asking about serotonin thats actually a great question and im curious myself..im going on 15 days straight use i believe and despite diminshed length of high and high intensity there is still a high. the rush is still great enough to keep me coming back and depending on the bags potency i may puke or nod. so judging by that id say heroin will keep producing its own pleasure hormones artificially as long as you keep putting more into yourself. theres a damn good chance im wrong its just how it seems

and bigcat im glad to hear you didnt like it. letting it be a one time thing is a decision you will never regret.

14. Heroin has no affinity for serotonin receptors. It is mainly associated with the body's endorphin system, as well as some minor dopamine action.

The body eventually stops producing its own endorphins, which occurs after you have built a tolerance, and usually takes a couple weeks of solid use. (physical dependency). This is why during heroin withdrawals (true, hardcore withdrawals) that you are in such extreme pain. Without the endogenous endorphins, people would live in pretty substantial pain.

There are other symptoms associated with the rebound effect as he body tries to create a homeostatic environment though...

15. I was talking about actual physical harm. Obviously withdrawals, and addiction can cripple a person's soul, but at least that's what I thought you meant by "bad heart". Heroin places no stress on the cardiovascular system, especially in comparison to cocaine or amphetamines.

As for weight, you just need to eat. I remember that during a long binge, it was not the first thing I wanted to do, but I ended up forcing myself to eat because I knew it was the healthy thing to do.

16. The worst thing about heroin is there is no other feeling like it...when you do it, you know you will never feel as good as you feel on it off of it.

17. Yeah, that's why I'm conflicted about telling people to try it.

18. I don't know where the fuck you got this info from but, cold turkey does not just refer to an addict going through withdrawal. "Cold Turkey" is a slang expression describing the actions of a person who gives up a habit or addiction all at once. That is, rather than gradually easing the process through reduction or by using replacement medicine.

Whether the person goes through withdrawal or not doesn't matter
    . In fact most of the time when somebody quits cold turkey there is no withdrawal.

19. Well fuck, I need to find some of this magical heroin that doesn't give you withdrawals... :confused:

20. x2 the post made sense till that last sentence