....sooo im lookin to cop some Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigcat, Aug 13, 2008.

1. im not trying to post anti-drug bullshit..i use dope pure and simple. was I in a better place in every aspect of my life before i used fuck yes.. has using dope improved anything at all no..i mean like any other drug you pay for it, use it, and then its gone the money is gone and your left with the memories. except with heroin you feel like shit simply. whether you sniff, smoke or shoot it makes the changes in your brain chemistry so you crave it. the addiction isnt instant but not everyone can turn down that 2nd and 3rd time and so on, i wasnt smart enough to. BUT anyways to the OP how did you pick up and use turn out, way heroin everything you thought itd be?

2. Yes, but you don't see them doing that shit now, do you?
    They didn't know the dangers back then.
    Now they do, they're all clean.

3. So they stopped because they knew the dangers of drugs...
    I hope your high. that was just dumb.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agT2GVNQjao
    It's common knowledge that drugs are bad... Look at the opium pushed at China in the 1850's, it destroyed all of China's potential.

4. haha yea, they're rock stars, they new the dangers of the drugs alright, they took em anyways and thought they were invincible, as all rock stars do. some come to eventually, if they dont die first...

5. Just curious, have you ever actually been through withdrawals yourself?

6. .. yeah I was high.
    shit, sorry about that..

but again, I stand by that they pretty much learned their lessons and aren't doing them anymore.
    they were lucky

7. what the fuck are you talking about.

its like the most versatile drug ever.

you can use it in any way.

you can do any drug responsibly,

he asked how to obtain it.

he didnt ask for a lecture.

no one cares.

this is pandoras.

8. after 5pgs of posts did you ever end up copping or what man..shit at least end the story wtf lol.

9. Well I did get some... I met a black man in the hood.. he gave me direcitons to a part of this apartment complex where i can get it easily. This guy was like cubanish? He said it was pure tar and I told him it was my first time and wanted to know if it will be alright. HE said its fine and we chilled for a bit and smoked a blunt. Then he wished me luck and I went and got some x pills. So I popped x a little bit ago. Waiting for it to kick in... doing H in the morn xD

10. Nothing like nodding off all day ;)

11. Have you decided how you're going to do it yet? You said it's black tar heroin?

12. ive never came across tar..my dopes usually an off white to a tan powdered. how do you plan on doing it cause you cant sniff black tar, so your looking at either smoking or shooting.....at the risk of being flamed i would say take the plunge and shoot youve already spent the money and purchased a drug with the greatest social stigma..also shooting will let you feell the full effect of it and if your lucky scare you away from ever using it again.

**haha wondering the same thing myself swisher..after this many pages of posts it almost feels like im the one whos trying it for the first time. its got me real curious how bigcat reacts.

13. im going to shoot up. i live with my mom and she's going to be out tomorrow all day so i can shoot up in my patio. it's a really beautiful view. we live on the gulf, the beach is my backyard... so nice. yeah i will shoot it up, i believe i could pull this off because i have no fear of needles and im pretty veiny anyway... so... :D so is black tar real good?

14. no idea i cant speak from personal experience..as it is your first time im pretty sure youll be floored by it regardless. when you shoot it your gonna wanna add heat to the solution obviously and filter through a small ball of cotton. basically for your first time IV'ing be patient and dont be too eager to press down the plunger. take your time and make sure when you draw back you see blood, theres little worse than losing the rush and pumping smack into your muscle. enjoy my friend your gonna be experiencing a feeling far greater than any the natural world has to offer IMO.

15. im excited... how often should i do this without becoming addicted? money isn't anything ... my moms a lawyer and my dads a neurosurgeon so i can always bum money off them... just kind of curious about addiction...

16. see your starting to scare me already man...use it once and only once and youll have no need to worry about addiction.. your gonna do it tomorrow and when you wake up the following day your gonna say damn that was amazing i could do that again..and bam the problem slowly starts. i cant deny the fact that i am an addict, i mean the 8 lortabs i ate today werent enough i had to buy a bag to shoot up too. its a scary drug man just in the sense of how powerfully it can take hold. exercise willpower before heroin takes it away from you because it really does have the potential to do so..im no DARE officer or someone who spews anti-drug shit and your decision to try it is your decision..however on the same note if you get addicted that is also your decision because you decided not to restrain yourself and kept using.

addiction to heroin is the most painful and difficult thing ive ever experienced. mentally it leaves you feeling like a lost cause, devoid of any pleasure from the outside world and you know that an opiate would make you feel whole again. physically im sure you know the jist of it and it takes a decent amount of time of steady use to reach the point where you feel the physical...i know someone is going to tell me its not the drugs fault its my fault im addicted and theyre right..but if you underestimate what heroin has the potenial to do and take from your life you will get fucked by it. the person who posted the poem about heroin "God Pod" or w.e summed it up perfectly.

my final word on it dont let this post ruin your first experience and believe me if you got decent product very little be able to ruin that experience.. just keep what im saying in the back of your mind so you dont look back a few months down the road and think wow i really fucked up because it can happen and its tough to change things when you reach that point.

17. Don't miss the vein or it'll sting like a motherfucker!! Make sure to pull the plunger back after you stick it in and if you see a stream of red go into the syringe, you know you hit it. Otherwise keep on trying.

18. Gotta agree

19. its a sad game man..hard drugs take pieces of who you are..your soul i guess you could say and ive never gotten sober enough to find out if they come back.

im worn from my surgery and shit today though so im going to bed...bigcat im really interested in how the tar treats you so dont leave me hanging man. after i posted you all my nuggets of wisdom about smack and the game the least you could give me is an experience report tomorrow.