....sooo im lookin to cop some Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigcat, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Oh yeah, there is some genius advice. :rolleyes:

Using that logic, the next obese person who decides they're going to go get fast food should just self-induce heart failure.

I mean hell... You might just have enough self control to be a responsible heroin user! But who wants to risk that? Definitely just killing yourself is the way to go.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously. Come on. Rat poison?

2. okay okay............poison ivy?

3. What the fuck?

Heroin is the drug, heroine is a female hero...

4. I also would like to know if you've ever done any opiate at all

5. Dude...

You're making my head hurt. Please stop trying to use analogies now. :p

6. It would be helpful to tell me about how I can get heroin. How much it costs, how much to typically buy for a first timer, etc... how long does the high last? I dont care about how I could die from it... obviously I've assessed the situation and have came to the conclusion that yes I do want to take a dive off into the deep end... stay on topic please.

7. #47 GouGe AwAy 04, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    where im from buying small itll cost 20 bucks a bag..i can get like 6 for 100. if i buy a bundle which is 10 id get it for like 140, which would be 14 a bag. when you first start im guessing your sniffing? do a half to a quarter bag to gaige your reaction then proceed from there.

** oh and about the high if you shoot it you you get rush of euphoria immediately after then it tapers off. when you sniff you get the high that follows the rush basically but no rush because of the slow onset of sniffing. it feel like other opiates just better imo.. tolerance builds pretty quick but in the beginning you wont notice withdrawal until you catch a real habit. i dont recommend using heroin as its difficult to have the willpower not to do it again and from the first use i was left knowing i would do it again. however if you are going to use i suggest going to a pharmacy and buying a syringe in order to experience the full effect of the drug heroins about the rush sniffing is a waste of money i would say**

8. thank you.. is it difficult to snort H your first time??

9. Junkiedays wins.

The first two posters fail.

This thread fails.

Heroin fails.

Hard drugs fail.

Dumb fucks fail.

Everyone fails...

Now I win.

10. lol omg yes.

that'd be pretty funny atm... at least funny to watch...

and only the lazy, pig fat people. not the disorder-fat people... they're ok.

lol

11. Yes, I was counting on shooting up.. but when you brought up sniffing I thought "Hmm... maybe that will be the high im looking for" but if you claim shooting up is better, I'll just continue with my original idea. Anyway... I'm picking some up tomorrow... will let you know how it goes!

12. I just need to walk outside and people try to sell me heroin, oxycontin, percs, crack....Whatever

Finding drugs is not an issue....<3 Tenderloin

13. No H, man.
    That's bad.
    I know you wanna get high and shit.
    But look what happened to Nikki Sixx.
    He pretty much died once from heroin,
    if it weren't for a paramedic he'd be dead.

you don't want that, do you?

14. Motley Crue wasn't exactly well known for responsible drug use :rolleyes:

15. the people who die from shooting dope are the ones that get hot bags thatre like double the potency of what they were expecting..simple way to avoid unintentionally od'ing is to always sample it with a small taste first. the high from shooting is the best and the worst because nothing will ever match or compare with that feeling, so i think you should seriously think about what your about to do. i didnt plan on getting hooked on opiates it happens though. because of dope i wake up this morning with teary eyes, runny nose,cravings and just a general unpleasant feeling, waiting for my wisdom teeth surgery which should add to the discomfort..plus the shitty hydrocodones ill be prescribed wont do a thing because of tolerance. just remember heroin has the potential to take over your life i would say do it once and then never again but its prob not gonna happen the lure to feel that way again is too strong.

16. doesn't it annoy you when people come into these "hard drug" threads, only to try to intervene with thier, omg don't do it non sense, etc. if you don't have anything good to add to the conversation then don't say anything at all.

17. ah yes, i learned the hard way just like nikki, cept they shot me up with naloxone (narcan) instead of adrenaline
    i wake up every morning n thank god or who ever the fuck is lookin down on me

18. I think to be honest its more that people that say 'omg dont do it' are generally concerned for the persons health. Heroin doesnt exactly have the best track record lets face it. It causes a list of health problems for example
    AIDS due to sharing needles
    Skin infection from injecting
    Collapsed veins due to injecting
    Poisoning due to additives added to the drugs by dealers
    Liver damage
    Rotten teeth due to "tooting"
    and im sure more....
    Also its proven to be highly addictive because it changes the way the nerve cells in the brain work. These cells rely on the drugs for them to function and end up being dependent on it. When a regular user stops taking the drug the nerve cells become very active and start craving for the drug, which causes withdrawal symptoms, which is commonly known as COLD TURKEY.

Over dosing has been mentioned here aswel. Although its rare it does happen.
    Addicts usually don't intend to overdose. The reasons for overdosing are few but can be very serious and has in the past resulted in death.
    If an addict has been restricted from taking the drug for a long period of time, for example, due to imprisonment. The addict could overdose if they were to use the same amount of the drug they were taking before they had the long spell of not using.

Another reason for overdosing is due to the strength of Heroin. Some dealers will mix other substances with the Heroin making it weaker. If a pure bag of Heroin was taken, this could amount to a serious overdose.

Even though i don't agree with heroin use im not going to tell you not to do it, everyone has there own life and can chose which way to go with it. Instead i've provied you with some info, alot has already been mentioned i know.
    I however don't agree with people encouraging others to get into a drug as potentialy dangerous and life destroying as heroin. The same way if someone was encouraging another person to join a gang for example. I consider this BAD advise, and who wants that?
    Anyway i hope you don't get hurt if you do decide to take heroin and make it back ok.
    Good luck

19. Cold turkey refers to kicking suddenly with nothing to ween or discourage withdrawal symptoms.

20. Cold turkey is a common name for a drug addict who is going through the withdrawal symptoms to try and kick the addiction, also know as detoxification or detox. This usually occurs between 8 and 24 hours after the last intake of the drug. There are a lot of symptoms as the body starts to get all it's feelings back, after the long term drug abuse. Most addicts will have similar symptoms, such as diarrhoea, aches and pains, cramps in the stomach, vomiting, sweats and cold chills. The person who is having the withdrawal symptoms may feel that they are dying (and in a lot of cases go straight back on Heroin after a couple of days). Those who manage to carry on will have the symptoms for between 4 to 8 days. Not much help is available at this stage the only thing to do is take painkillers and diarrhoea tablets which may help a little.