....sooo im lookin to cop some Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigcat, Aug 13, 2008.

1. hey white boy what you doing uptown?

my post was not helpful at all but i just had to

2. I guess it depends, since I don't shoot it, many of those issues wouldn't affect me.

It is very physically addicting, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you can deal with the withdrawals, it doesn't do any actual harm to your body. You might feel like you are dying, but opiates are actually relatively harmless in terms of chronic health conditions (most health problems come from IV use, not the actual drug itself).

3. hahahahaahaha.

4. BAD HEROIN. BAAAADDD.
    Green is good. Black is whack.

5. Every person who got addicted to H or who died from it once thought those thoughts

(sorry, that doesn't even address your question, it's just an observation)

6. i live in florida. wheres the best city for it?

7. It fucks your brain up.... like damages your cognitive ability. That and it's extreemly addictive, which ends up destroying your life.

And no, i've never done H, just script opiates, and the thing wasen't that I didn't like them, it's that it wasen't even as strong as some dank, and I still liked it TO much, which kinda scared me.

8. hell yea he has the best shit ive seen

9. well you got me! lol :rolleyes:

10. then get the fuck outta Pandora's Box! :rolleyes:

11. You've obviously never found yourself waiting for the man

Baby don't you holler, darlin' don't you bawl and shout
    You know I'm feelin' good, I'm gonna work it on out

12. Hello my dearest and as for me… I'm from a pretty flower, the opium poppy.
    My real name is heroin, I won't let you down… But because of the stigma, just call me brown.
    My sister lives in China, she's out-of-site… She's stronger than I, her name is white.
    Now that you know me, let's have our first date… Once you inhale me, it'll be too late.
    It won't be long and we will be courting… At this point my love, you'll be tired of snorting.
    Starting to smoke, we're now engaged… Chasing the dragon, He's now enraged.
    When we are married, on our honeymoon… I'll introduce you to the needle and spoon.
    I'll then take your will, since you'll be my wife… Stay with me long, I'll even take your life.
    I'm your master now, do what I say… Lie, cheat, and steal for me everyday.
    When I'm not around, I'll share you with friends… Misery and suicide, it never ends.
    You'd better be careful, if you love too much of me... Because I'm a widower, from all the O'dees.
    If you try to divorce me, I'll even the score… Plan on being sick, like never before.
    Even if you kick me through physical signs… I'll still be there to play with your mind.
    I'll haunt you with craving the rest of your life… So what ever you do, stay away from Christ.
    Through Jesus' shed blood, I'll be undone… And then we won't have all of our fun.
    His deliverance is sure, there is no mistake… But to save you the pain, don't start to date.
    Stay a chaste virgin from me and my friends… Because I'm a lie from beginning to end.
    I promised you marriage, a beautiful high… But all before you are in prison or die!

Written by Lawrence DuBois In what inmates call the “God Pod”

13. "It fucks your brain up.... like damages your cognitive ability."

Bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

The main problem with heroin is the quality of it, and injecting it

14. wow.. I don't listen to VU usually, but right when I was reading that.. I was also hearing it.

crazy shit

15. if your in a city downtown is always a good place. i can get cheeba in minutes over here.

16. looking for dope without a dealer your just asking to get robbed or arrested..im not sure if your white or w.e but racial profiling exists and if your driving around the inner city looking for smack you run a good chance of getting pulled over. people from suburbia in the city usually stand out and the cops will catch on with that..my advice if you have a dealer for pills or any harder drugs(not weed) see what they can do for you. if not your not gonna be stuck going down to city. i do it when its absolutely necessary but its always my last resort, just too risky

17. I have never heard that opiates are neurotoxic in even the slightest respect. Can you provide any evidence for this?

When you are high, you are definitely sedated. It is not like MJ where you become creative, or mentally stimulated. This numbing effect it what you are probably talking about. Since every human being is different, it would be possible to say that there are some who need a mental escape, which opiates provide.
    I'm sorry, but opiates do not dumb you down.

Just because it's addicting doesn't mean anything. I can see why it would be scary to someone with little experience with hard drugs, but it is possible to learn the dynamics of addiction/dependence, and subsequently avoid reaching that point.

18. #38 negligent, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    coming from a heroin addict... heroin does fuck up your brain, if you look at a brainscan of a heroin addict, it appears to have mad "holes" in it, but these holes are just dead zones in the brain where neuron activity has basically stopped.. i seen a documentary video about it, and it showed all kinds of different drugs and the brainscans of heavy users, i cant pull up a google link or anything, but its the truth

also long term heroin use will fuck up your brains ability to produce dopeamine/serotonin and thats why some people end up on methadone for the rest of their life, because they need the methadone to artificially stimulate their brain so they can feel normal and not horribly depressed

also heroin damages the heart liver and kidneys (thats what injecting it does damage to, it doesnt fuck up your veins to much if you constantly use new needles and change injection areas)

but hey, for a drug thats so fuckin good, of course its gonna be bad for you

edit: heroin also rots your teeth.. not to the extent of crystal meth or crack, but it does rot your teeth from the inside out

19. are you still on dope negligent..i always end up reading your posts and lately i havent seen many about doing heroin. i remember you saying you were going to detox how'd everything end up?

20. umm....u get the rat poison from under ur sink...and eat it all...same effects as heroine.