Sooo I just popped a nug in my grinder...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kief Collector, Dec 17, 2011.

1. And after grinding up some bud and opening up the second chamber, I noticed that some seeds ended up there.

Every summer, my mom always grows this huge illustrious. If I just threw these seeds in her garden when she's not looking, do you think they'd grow fully properly and be healthy?

2. No man, she has to be looking for them to even sprout. Sorry bro

3. Hmm. Well, what should I do with the seeds then? Is it worth anything to sell them?

4. You can mail them to me and Ill call you my friend

5. As long as they are viable seeds they have a chance. Last summer I tossed a hand full of seeds in the yard and ended up having a bunch sprout.

6. You dont think at some point she would be like "hmm it smells like skunk in here and it seems to be coming from this random 4 ft plant that I never put in here. And those leaves, they look like marijuana leaves... "

7. ^ Yeah I guess I didn't really think it through. My b

8. Ill take em I need some seed :L

9. Not that I am advocating this...ok maybe, but why not just put them somewhere else, if you arent worried about tending to them throw them in the ground somewhere people do not go and that is not easily seen, come back in 2 months and see what you got and see if its worth coming back in another 2 to 4 weeks after that.but yea people who maintain gardens tend to spend a good deal of time in them and usually know what is going on within them.

10. yh just go in the woods or something and dig a small hole come back in 2 months and see whats up but wait till winter is over o_O

11. I figured the winter thing was a given lol

12. Better yet, end of march early April germ them and establish a nice little plant to go put outside, would think you'd have better luck than seed

13. Under 18 not allowed on GC.

No talk of selling or hook-ups of any kind allowed on GC.

14. I don't think he ever mentioned if he was underage or not (obviously by saying his "moms garden" I would say it's likely though), but I do agree with you on the selling and the hook ups.

We aren't here to help you make a buck, we're here to help you grow (If you are of age of course).

15. Of course, and yeah I'm of age (over 18) but I come home for the summers.

Damn, read that part of the rules better. Sorry toasty