Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooo high on tiny amt of grass. WHY?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abk1016, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"abk1016"']Haha yeah I was told it is and has proved to be so. Well I guess I should just enjoy it then and maybe get less high a few times a day to get up the tolerance. Yeah I felt like I had really figured out some important stuff but now I can't remember. Anyways, I guess cannabis can be much more powerful than I had assumed, at least with low tolerance. Do you guys think I'm smoking a sativa dominant strain then? Maybe indica would be better for a while just to get my tolerance up? Although I'd rather not buy more when I have what seems like a lot.[/quote]

Idk if sativas or indicas affect your tolerence at all. But personally I looooove indicas cuz my body highs are so much funner than my head highs

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doesn't it let you think more normally but just make your body suppper relaxed and pulse? I understand wanting a head high occasionally but I dont think its for me all the time at least. I like being able to think mostly normal so I can focus on other things.

3. honestly I still struggle with this sometimes, I think its mainly due to tolerance, in two ways. first, your actual tolerance, having a super high tolerance helps tremendous amounts when you're trying to keep your shit under control. second, how long you've been smoking... I used to get sooo wrecked every single time when I started smoking, but give it anywhere between a few months and year and I promise it will get better. now even when my tolerance isn't that high and I'm blitzed things are just... easier. if that makes any sense

4. Yeah that does make sense and I've sort of heard that from other people so thats a good confirmation. I wonder how much of it is mental tolerance as well. I just dont see how I could even build any tolerance smoking less than a pea sized amount at a time. Oh well I guess I'll take it as it comes. Best get busy then :p.

5. Others have said pretty much this same thing;

Basically a nice slightly dominant Sativa will give you the mind in a sweet relaxful state. Too dominate "may" get you in an ADD type state, for others it can be a "let's gett'er done" state.

A slightly dominant Indica may give you just the relaxful trippy state you need to fully chill with the movie, too much dominant could put your ass to sleep 30 minutes in. :p

If you are a pain sufferer, be cautious if using a high Sativa dominant. Initially it will help with the pain, too much may focus your attention on the pain. Not good. Enjoy. :smoke:

6. That, my friend, is the spirit.

But as far as indica vs. sativa, I have quite a bit of anxiety and used to get absurdly paranoid when I smoked, a lot of the thoughts racing and such that you describe. I actually find indica to be mellower high, probably because the high doesn't hit your head as much... When I smoke heavy sativa it'll get me going. I'd try and find some indica or at least indica dominant if you could, for me at least it seems to be a much more relaxing high...

7. Your first sentence answered your title. Then you confirmed it by saying it was dank. Enjoy! :)