Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sooo gone right now.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakerzi, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I have a head & body high goin on, and its like humming along to some dubstep.. oh god it's amazing. Never smoked this much at once, had part of a half dub left and packed a huuuuge bowl. Ripped it all within 5 mins. :)

Anyone else outta this world right now?

2. [quote name='"Jakerzi"']Anyone else outta this world right now?[/quote]

Ohhh YEAHHHH (kool-aid man voice)

3. dude did you just say that you had less than a dime left and that's the most you've smoked at one time?:confused:

4. I'm completely out of tis world right now.
    More than some green

5. I'm pretty gone sitting at les schwab getting my tire fixed. Way more fun to sit in the waiting room blazed :smoke:

6. Haha, I had to sit in a waiting room waiting for my car to get fixed for 2 hours! To make matters worse I had a 8th of some DANK in my pocket which was starting to stink really bad.

I was a bit paranoid ha, but they had all you could drink/eat hot chocolate/pop and bars/cookies oh man was that good :smoke:

7. Right with you man. Got some good blueberry and I'm on my 5th or 6th rip right now. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get here and we'll spend the night in bed ripping bong and playing N64. Stoner loveee :)

8. Well, I had about 1.5g's, it's the most ive wrecked in a quick time by myself.

9. i'm happy for you because you are happy and happiness is the solution to all things in the universe

[​IMG]

10. I'm so high that I could eat a pie.