Sooo close to getting caught....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by icebubba2005, May 24, 2009.

1. Ok so last night I went out in my garage attached to my house to have my usual midnight toke. So i get done, walk in my room to put my shit away and just as I put one foot in my room I hear my mom at the bottom of the stairs which is like right aroud the corner from my room and not to far from the garage so needless to say I freaked out cause i probably reaked of weed so I sat down high off my ass getting really paranoid. So she talked to me and walked out into the kitchen but im not in the clear yet. This is the point were I had to really calm myself down. She could either go into the garage were I smoked to have a ciggarette or she could possibly go outside with the dogs and have a ciggaratee. So if she went into the garage I was fucked for sure but if she went outside I was in the clear. So of course she took her dear ole time but eventually the time came and she went outside...I took a deep breath and just kinda let my heartbeat slow down but that was the closest ive ever come to getting caught so it was pretty freaky. :smoking:

2. your mom wakes up at midnight to smoke cigarettes? 0.o

3. if your a insomniac or something, and you cant sleep, you will probably just go out for a smoke.

4. lol, your mom smokes CIGARETTES, but wouldn't be chill with weed?
    that's pretty sad. :(

5. yeah i dont get people like that.

6. That's cos weed is illegal and obviously WAY worse than cigarettes based on that reason alone..

:laughing:

7. a buddy and i were havin' a session in my car before class the other day and this guy parks a few spots away. we being fairly high, paid him no attention. as i go to take another hit i hear a bang on my door and this gentleman starts yelling about pot and the police. my buddy and i looked at eachother and laughed a little bit, but we left. didn't want the cops involved. so we did get caught. but no harm was done.

8. Just a suggestion -- Why don't you smoke outside next time so there's no chance that anyone will know what's been going on if they go into the garage?

9. well i think from now you spray febreeze lysol or somethin in your garage cause if she did decide to go out there it smells like flowers or somethin and the mystery can be a happy one the case of the nice smelling garage outcome=a big thank you!

10. #10 thexnobody, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    Don't you guys know how bad weed is for you? Kills brain cells, causes cancer cells to grow, makes you stupid, and you will never accomplish anything as long as you DO weed. Silly potheads.