Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooo Cliche!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjaphish, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Ok norm dude.

I know studying is a bitch.

So.

I got this major narcotic weed, and until tonight it had been two weeks of dry.

And even though I don't need it,

I gotta do one more with Phish and Ganj.

So here's to you dude.

Things could get a little weird or even incoherant from here on out.

2. WAHOO!!

and thats all i got to say about that.

3. Hi to all..........it's kinda hard to type when the world is spinning and I'm trying to hold my head to get it to stop. First time I have drank Jack since February and I do think it has kicked my ass. But the bowl I smoked helped me to focus so I'm doing good. Hope everyone is having a good weekend thus far.

4. heheheh i'm still smookiiinggg hourrrss latterrrrrrrr

norm this one's SOOO for you buddy :)

and smokin and RMJL for keepin me co. earliear :D
    sheesh cant' spell and don't care

xoxo

5. yeah i think another bowl is in order.. :)

may all us blades bake well into the night, and explore new heights of excess!

6. :smoking:

^^^me right now

7. Well here it is the next morn, and after a little breakfast, I had to go see if this weed worked as well in the daylight.

Yep.
    It does.

I love to wake and bake!

If I don't have to operate heavy machinery.

8. Smokinokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My weed works in the daylight too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast???? I thought you ate breakfast last night???

9. =)

^--- big ol smile

10. yep..im pretty sure yall got me high last night, cuz, ya know how when you wake up in the morning, and its all refresshing and stuff.....well..thats how i felt:D....and, i loooove wake n bakes.......but i dont have any!!......thanks for all your good wishes and whatnot too:D

Attached Files:

11. Heard a song on the radio cruisin this morn and it made me think of you.

George Throughgood.

GET A HAIRCUT AND GET A REAL JOB!

CLEAN YOUR ACT UP AND DON'T BE A SLOB!

GET IT TOGETHER LIKE YOUR BIG BROTHER BOB!

HE'S GOT A HAIRCUT! AND HE'S GOT A REAL JOB!

So exactly what kind of employment are you seeking?

If you're looking for fulltime, and want to punish yourself a bit, just walk on to any construction site. I could always find something to do while I was waiting for my real career to take off. As a matter of fact I'm still waiting!

12. HOLY SHIT...when i read this, that "always wear sunscreen" song came on my computer..and he says "dont feel guilty if you dont know what you want to do with your life, the most interesting people i know, didnt know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the MOST interesting 40 year olds, still dont"

ironic...yes...

also, its weird that you mention construction, because the panda plant is being built here, in my town, it is the largest power plant in north america..which is kinda neat, anyway, the ex, maybe gonna be re girlfriend...or whatever, anyway, her mom knows somebody, who is a supervisor out there, so i got a good chance at getting a job...so the not smokin for a while is good, and from what ive found out, the occasional bowl only stays in you for about 3 or 4 days..so i should be cool by next week...but yeah..construction...woo hoo, id rather be outside doin somethin than behind some fucking desk, or a flippin burgers.